Schools Hua Hin

Troysamui1

Hi Everyone,

We will be moving to Hua Hin next year and I'm thinking of enrolling my 7 year old into the Yamsaard School. I have visited the school and was impressed.

From what I have read the school gets pretty good reviews, I was hoping someone could share their experiences of the school. 

Is the level of education decent and does the level continue through to when they finish school etc?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

My kids have been going to Yamsaard for 9 years they love it and I am happy with it. My son is going to Malaysia next year to compete with other Becon House schools. They encourage extra curricular activities which is great. My son will benefit from the experience. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/27/2019 at 10:53 AM, Sakeopete said:

My kids have been going to Yamsaard for 9 years they love it and I am happy with it. My son is going to Malaysia next year to compete with other Becon House schools. They encourage extra curricular activities which is great. My son will benefit from the experience. 

Thanks, this is very encouraging. I have  visited the school and we liked it. As long as it's safe and the kids are happy and learning then I'll be happy with the choice. Thanks for the reply.