BANGKOK
webfact

The speedo doesn't lie - pick-up driver wonders how it happened

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Weeraphat wondered how on earth that had happened.

No problem, dude! Just like every other moron that have no clue about how fast they are driving.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Perhaps if there were police on the roads with radars, fixed speed cameras, heavy fines, loss of license, jail time, etc etc etc, people would get the message.

I did say perhaps.

You are dreaming, never in century.

I think I have some experience on Thai roads (about 30,000 km a year), by day the roads belong to everyone, crazy to tie up, idiots with no respect for the lives of others and finally those who think they are alone on the road and then the sensible people, the night instead the streets belong to crazy homicides who seem not to think that they too can lose their lives in an accident!
Trucks with trailers that go to 120 per hour, pickups that compete with each other and bikes that seem possessed by the devil.
Police? No policeman in sight, on a thousand km of road I saw 4 check points, all deserted!
Animals, keep on killing each other but let others live!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I came here wondering how men's swimwear fit into a topic about a pickup driver.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 30la said:

I think I have some experience on Thai roads (about 30,000 km a year), by day the roads belong to everyone, crazy to tie up, idiots with no respect for the lives of others and finally those who think they are alone on the road and then the sensible people, the night instead the streets belong to crazy homicides who seem not to think that they too can lose their lives in an accident!
Trucks with trailers that go to 120 per hour, pickups that compete with each other and bikes that seem possessed by the devil.
Police? No policeman in sight, on a thousand km of road I saw 4 check points, all deserted!
Animals, keep on killing each other but let others live!

Thais do love their freedom...... try to curb their way of life on the road and wait a nano second for the outcry!

• Like 1

Probably thought it was the rev counter and the rev counter a clock and the clock the thermostat 🙂 

8 hours ago, Matzzon said:

No problem, dude! Just like every other moron that have no clue about how fast they are driving.

Would it be possible that upon the crash the impact move the speedo to 160km/h when pickup was actually traveling at lesser speed before crash? Just wondering, maybe someone with expertise can enlighten pls?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mike787 said:

Just another normal road kill day here.

How many got killed in this accident?