Video: Farang goes viral dancing to Thai music at a funeral

webfact

52 minutes ago, mikebell said:

I went to a ceremony to celebrate , I think, 100 days after a death.  The main road through the village was closed off; police in attendance; lots of alcohol; lots of dancing (me included and much appreciated by my adoring public) and a troupe of dancing GIRLS whose moves were much celebrated by me and the other Thai dancers (mainly men.)

That's not a funeral though is it

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Leaver said:

Let the competition for guessing his nationality start.  ????

From his dance moves, I get the feeling he either lives here, or has been here many times.  If so, he should know he is not dressed appropriately for a temple.  He also looks a little unsteady on his feet as well, and not from the dancing.  He may have been intoxicated.

In the clip, we can't see what he is seeing, but you can see the chairs laid out for a gathering, but rather than keep a low profile and let the Thai's do their thing, and just observe, this guy draws attention to himself.

Depending on how the Thai's take this clip, he may get some attention from authorities. 

Like many things that go viral on the internet, you either become famous, or arrested, or both.  ????

Agreed.

Look drunk or maybe on drugs? The fat farang who walks by and talks to him also dressed inappropriately.

So embarrassing when Thai people think all farangs are like this.

• Haha 2