Jump to content

Video: Farang goes viral dancing to Thai music at a funeral


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

No, why would you ask a stupid thing like that? He have not been breaking the law, and this area is not for immigration to get involved in.

Why would he ask that, because you are the bloke that wants farangs on a 14 DAY overstay to be deported, thats why.....😒........Totally daft....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe is funeral for his wife?

At many Thai funerals there will be loud music,alcohol and gambling..I'm pretty sure no one cared much or was offended by a dancing foreigner.

What a total douchebag. Appearently he have no clue about that that he is dancing to music played at a burial ceremony, or he is just one of those despicable persons that just do not care about his be

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I was at a funeral recently and during the chanting in strolled a few wagging tailed dogs. One sat down front and centre and proceeded to give its nuts a good licking.  Nobody thought anything from the Thai side. Certainly seen the lottery hawkers in there, and people arriving in vehicles with the music blaring. None of these disturbed the deceased. 

Clarification, I assume it was one of the Dogs licking its nuts, not the handler?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2019 at 6:04 PM, Baerboxer said:

 

Agreed.

 

Look drunk or maybe on drugs? The fat farang who walks by and talks to him also dressed inappropriately.

 

So embarrassing when Thai people think all farangs are like this.

It looked like the other farang had a quiet word with him, but he went ahead anyway. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2019 at 9:48 AM, Matzzon said:

What a total douchebag. Appearently he have no clue about that that he is dancing to music played at a burial ceremony, or he is just one of those despicable persons that just do not care about his behaviour.

When I see this bad behaviour and disrespect to Thai culture, tradition and people I truly feel ashamed being a person of the caucasian race.

Go and tell some poor locals here about the hardships of being ashamed of being white.

 

Nothing endears 'farangs' to locals better than being a self-loathing 'farang' who flagellates himself over and over again. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Go and tell some poor locals here about the hardships of being ashamed of being white.

 

Nothing endears 'farangs' to locals better than being a self-loathing 'farang' who flagellates himself over and over again. 

 

 

Why would I do that? Seems to me you have extensive knowledge about the reaction when engaging in such behaviour, which makes me think you have personal experience.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Matzzon said:

Why would I do that? Seems to me you have extensive knowledge about the reaction when engaging in such behaviour, which makes me think you have personal experience.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

You're the one who posts it over and over again. Not me. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...