Video: Farang goes viral dancing to Thai music at a funeral

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe is funeral for his wife?

At many Thai funerals there will be loud music,alcohol and gambling..I'm pretty sure no one cared much or was offended by a dancing foreigner.

What a total douchebag. Appearently he have no clue about that that he is dancing to music played at a burial ceremony, or he is just one of those despicable persons that just do not care about his be

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Matzzon said:

What a total douchebag. Appearently he have no clue about that that he is dancing to music played at a burial ceremony, or he is just one of those despicable persons that just do not care about his behaviour.

When I see this bad behaviour and disrespect to Thai culture, tradition and people I truly feel ashamed being a person of the caucasian race.

I guess you've never made a mistake?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Matzzon said:

What a total douchebag. Appearently he have no clue about that that he is dancing to music played at a burial ceremony, or he is just one of those despicable persons that just do not care about his behaviour.

When I see this bad behaviour and disrespect to Thai culture, tradition and people I truly feel ashamed being a person of the caucasian race.

Yeah, your right. But on the bright side, it shows black folks that whites can actually dance! 

• Haha 2
39 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Thank God three was no internet and social media when I stopped drinking.

I'd be a disgraced celebrity, probably on jail.

Much ado about nothing, apart from self righteous indignation.

+1

1 hour ago, Thaidream said:

I agree with you completely.

Thais do not dance at funerals and most time wear appropriate clothing- dark clothes - not short pants and flip flops.

It's no wonder Thai people sometimes  look at foreigners with disgust.  They won't confront you but their eyes tell the tale.  

Yeah, foreigners can be ignorant about that stuff. Just when Team Farang one a point last week for saving that old BKK guy via CPR, we had to lose face with this talented dancer who brought the right moves to the wrong music and the wrong place. haha. The media has been kind to him. A change of tide for Thai media's feelings towards foreigners?