Palang Pracharath Party member sues Thanathorn, others over rally

webfact

What a disgusting man baby using the law as a political weapon.  He did not say how the rally destroyed property for caused any discomfort.  In Thailand, the letter of the law and the whims of the well armed are more important than the spirit of the law.  Makes my skin crawl.  

16 hours ago, webfact said:

Sonthiya also added that ‘suing the rally organisers’ is what he has done for decades based on personal belief that all political rally must be lawful

Says the man on the side of a group who held an illegal coup. 

16 hours ago, webfact said:

3) Violation of royal institution according to Article 6 of Thai Constitution.

Would that be the constitution that your boss and his mates refused to swear allegiance to? 

16 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

They use this system of sueing very effectively to destroy any form of intellectual,academic,political or individual freedom in Thailand and they have been doing it for a very long time.

Well said. Lese Majeste/sedition all used to silence critics. Just as all laws in Thailand are to benefit the police, laws against free speech are to benefit the ruling party - and I do mean RULING.

17 hours ago, webfact said:

Palang Pracharath Party member sues Thanathorn, others over rally

Just the latest attempt to quell the opposition, the people of Thailand will one day wake up and get rid of this dictatorship and its cronies.

17 hours ago, DavisH said:

Thanathorn has the young vote, and if the survive to the next election, may well win it, as the majority of newly registered young voters will vote for FFP.....and that policy of ending compulsory conscription will be hugely popular. 

If he does, and that's a possibility, then I hope he doesn't turn out to be another billionaire political party owner who believes himself above the law and runs the country has his own personal fiefdom and piggy-bank. 

We shall see.

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

If he does, and that's a possibility, then I hope he doesn't turn out to be another billionaire political party owner who believes himself above the law and runs the country has his own personal fiefdom and piggy-bank. 

We shall see.

We already have that so we really have nothing to lose. 

This is beyond pathetic!!!

Is there nothing that these THUGS do, that will get Thai people to actually do something to help themselves!!!

This government is pathetic and as much as l love Thai people their lack of action on this is more pathetic!!!

If FFP is allowed to be destroyed by the THUGS then...... Som nom na Thai people ????

Archived