True andoid TV box?

Orton Rd

Anyone know how to switch the film soundtrack where thy have dual languages like on channel 29? The old box with the card has a remote with a button on it to switch them, the new one with the box does not and cannot see any way to change the Thai to English. Took the bloke ages to install it and he said many people complain about them for not working properly.

Took the bloke ages to install it and he said many people complain about them for not working properly.

Yes, my friends have one and it is useless. They complained and tried to cancel the contract, but True would have none of it. They send technicians round and the technicians just shrug their shoulders and say "yes, that's the way it is. It cannot be better>"

It does have a couple of extra free channels the other card box does not so worth just 50 baht, obviously they want you to have one so you buy into the packages and films as very little is available otherwise, murder to set up, but they just give you it and expect you to do what it took their man over an hour and phone calls to partly do

13 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

It does have a couple of extra free channels the other card box does not so worth just 50 baht, obviously they want you to have one so you buy into the packages and films as very little is available otherwise, murder to set up, but they just give you it and expect you to do what it took their man over an hour and phone calls to partly do

They come about every two months our house, for fix something. Always come late.

can you take photo of your remote and post? If same my one I will check for you tomorrow if can do. 

To change the soundtrack language, press OK when the channel is playing. Then press the right arrow twice to highlight the white square (between LIVE and the gear symbol). Press select Original and tgen hit OK again. It doesn't seem to remember the setting which is a PITA.

The latest firmware update includes a fully functioning Netflix app which is all I use the box for other than a second box for the football. (Which I can take anywhere)

was going to post the pics but that works thanks. Seems to be quite a few problems with it, after watching youtube it does not switch back to tv without a restart, gets the sound but no pic and a just a moment message, not too impressed with it I must say, although the picture quality seems a bit better than the truevision box

Archived