Thaivisa exclusive: Indian entertainment moguls plan to open "Nana Plaza" style Go-Go venue in Pattaya

webfact

5 minutes ago, champers said:

They go to work in massage shops and have no illusions about what that entails. It is all about the money. 

I have no doubt, but I was thinking more along the lines of Thai hookers freelancing, and targeting the wealthy Indians in nightclubs. 

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

I have no doubt, but I was thinking more along the lines of Thai hookers freelancing, and targeting the wealthy Indians in nightclubs. 

The girls working massage have some form of contract to get them in the country. I don't know how girls without a contract get on.

2 minutes ago, champers said:

The girls working massage have some form of contract to get them in the country. I don't know how girls without a contract get on.

That's where Mr. Baku will eventually wake up and realize he can take the girls to the customers, rather than hope the customers come to the girls, and he will be done with all the associated Thai BS that surrounds doing business here.  

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

That's where Mr. Baku will eventually wake up and realize he can take the girls to the customers, rather than hope the customers come to the girls, and he will be done with all the associated Thai BS that surrounds doing business here.  

Possibly, though Mr Baku may prefer to stay in Thailand and away from India. 

On 12/20/2019 at 10:08 AM, SupermarineS6B said:

True, spent years in the middle east including the largest open air jail in the world, Saudi Arabia..... and yeah Bahrain is full of LBFMs.........  Once met my Saudi boss in Nana,  I was dying to shout Haram at him ......   Don't be on the causeway Thursday night though or you'll be flattened by a stream of Rolls Royces and Bentleys..........And yeah Moslems like exactly the same as anyone else, mind you i'm not quite sure about goats and donkeys.....

the goats and donkeys are used to pay the girls !!! I could be wrong tho'

On 12/20/2019 at 4:59 PM, Leaver said:

How long before the Indians just pay Thai girls to work in brothels, happy massage, or nightclubs in India, for wealthy Indians? 

Much the same way Thai hookers are working in The Middle East, and in western countries. 

In fact there are quite a few "Original Thai massage" parlours in Bombay and New Delhi, and charging way more than here

• Like 1

On 12/21/2019 at 2:38 PM, Leaver said:

That's my point.

If Pattaya attracts low end package holiday Indian tourists, because the more wealthy Indian tourists will not come here, it will not be long before Thai girls go to India for the more wealthy Indian clients, working in nightclubs and brothels.  

There already are. I went for a big fat Indian wedding, at the groom's cocktail, there were all sots of exotic dancers, including belly dancers from Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan etc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, captpkapoor said:

In fact there are quite a few "Original Thai massage" parlours in Bombay and New Delhi, and charging way more than here

How long before Mr. Baku realizes he can make more money on his own turf, by importing Thai hookers? 

On 12/19/2019 at 12:09 PM, pattayadude said:

exactly..why on earth would any parent pick Pattaya for their children anyway?? for the dirty beaches to play on and disgusting ocean to swim in? as much as I dislike India(just its filthy cities), I would rather take my kids to an Indian beach resort or one of the thousands of beach resorts around the globe than the filthy ones in filthy pattaya

They stay at family resorts with swimming pools and entertainment. Have been doing so since 1980s.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Songkran18 said:

ex-pats in Pattaya are the epitome of lean bodies, full set of teeth, hair and glamour. 

Spot on, you obviously know me.

I think you're being a bit disingenuous. Not everyone thinks the way you describe. I posted, earlier today, in another thread, my thoughts on Baku.

Baku have recently opened a number of venues in Pattaya, from bars to gentlemen's clubs to gogos. Most seem to be doing well and in profit, even in these difficult times. A smart business outfit which bodes well for the future of the Avenue.

• Like 2

On 12/30/2019 at 4:04 AM, Songkran18 said:

because we all know, ex-pats in Pattaya are the epitome of lean bodies, full set of teeth, hair and glamour. 

What has that got to do with anything?

If expats were young and lovely they wouldn't be expats, would they?

Anyway, we got what the girls want, and they don't care what we look like as long as the readies are produced.

Do you think we should pay for a BG as old, wrinkly and ugly as granny, in preference to all those hot young bodies that want to stay with us.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

This is the second thread that has mentioned that. Exactly what is a "gentleman's club". Is it a place where self important guys sit around and smoke cigars while fondling a BG?

Doesn't sound like a place I'd like to frequent.

Far from it. Kinnaree is probably nearest to the GC you imagine. Comfortable seating, decent food and the girls are generally gogo girls doing a day shift. Opens at lunchtime and is generally dead by 7pm. Out of the way and discreet, a go to for married expats.

The latest crop of GCs are very different. Located in Central Pattaya and run on the same lines as the old style Soi 6 closed bars. Single and double shophouses. Once inside, anything goes. Girls are primarily staff. Heat up during the evening, sometimes the girls put on a "show".

My go to is Babylon (aptly named), only been open for a few months. Different only in that it's out of the way, beyond 3rd road. Can get a bit mental on a Friday night.

Generally not pickup joints, onsite rooms are the norm and s/t.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, 5633572526 said:

Indians do not own nana plaza

Not an expert, so might be off. Google: "No stopping Nana" and see top article from the "no links please" newspaper. Then dig a bit deeper into www. 

Might stop some of the business experts & Indian-bashes here. Happy 2020 and good investing to all. I am happy for anybody who is successful.... Even better if they are good people. MS>

On 12/31/2019 at 3:00 PM, fforest1 said:

Sir the western farang mongers are Gods gift to Thai women....

Allow me to correct that for you (with the greatest respect, you understand)....

Sir the western farang mongers' wallets are Gods gift to Thai women....

There....that's better! ????

• Thanks 2