Thaivisa exclusive: Indian entertainment moguls plan to open "Nana Plaza" style Go-Go venue in Pattaya

webfact

1 hour ago, kingofthemountain said:

You don't get it

they don't want customers

they just want ''investissors'' ????

it means people with a bunch of money

but who have no clue about Pattaya and how it works

but for your analyse about the business model you are totaly right

But but but according to most farangs here Indians are poor how can they invest?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

But but but according to most farangs here Indians are poor how can they invest?

Yes the Chang brigade has a hard time realizing they are being turfed out! New Indian discos and restaurants all over the city.

but yet they have no money, last trip I looked in tin cup and soi big cow, and noticed another demographic with no money!

and the government has intentions for these folks!

its out with the old and in with the new.

pattaya- little Calcutta! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

555 you get it

but no way for me to pay more than 200 here

it's a maximum and honestly i don't name it a bargain

To bang an ugly tramp in the middle of the trash with some stray dogs around

and a junky hidden behind a tree spying the scene is reserved to few real perverts 

shame on me ????

Holy smoke. I will surely become a "regular" there. I have always wondered where the most "family-friendly" corner of Pattaya is. This must be it!
Any Hotel recommendations nearby?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

They are not poor at all

according from the authorities statements they spend 10000 bahts on a daily basis

even some indian billionnaires come in Thailand for their weedings

spending millions of baths, the banknotes are raining everywhere like water in the moonson

tons and tons of rupees are now accumulated in thousands of warehouse all other Thailand

a new era is coming

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

They are not poor at all

according from the authorities statements they spend 10000 bahts on a daily basis

even some indian billionnaires come in Thailand for their weedings

spending millions of baths, the banknotes are raining everywhere like water in the moonson

tons and tons of rupees are now accumulated in thousands of warehouse all other Thailand

a new era is coming

Look I was just being sarcastic, I am aware that many Indian millionaires come to Thailand 

for their weddings and other things I was just replying to all the Indian haters on here.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, swissie said:

Holy smoke. I will surely become a "regular" there. I have always wondered where the most "family-friendly" corner of Pattaya is. This must be it!
Any Hotel recommendations nearby?

The nearby accomodation are the Manita boutique hotel

and the Unixx condominium and Park royal 2 condo

some of the units are available for rent on the usual internet sites

price between 1000 and 1500\night and you can go on the ''spot''

in 3 minutes walk, the Artachinda path link Thappraya road to 3 road

enjoy the ride lol

3 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

Look I was just being sarcastic, I am aware that many Indian millionaires come to Thailand 

for their weddings and other things I was just replying to all the Indian haters on here.

i was sarcastic too

i don't think the guys here are indian haters

they are just realist about the behaviour of most of the indians

in Pattaya. Few exceptions as usual and i feel really sorry for them

• Like 2

13 hours ago, agood1963 said:

They will not be employing many girls then i here it 10 indians to one girl , not many bar staff either 1 coke 10 straws . 

I think the venue will be:

5 Straws for every glass

All Girls trained to Multi Task

Free deodorant Napkins at every table

AND a New "RD" drink label, cheapest ever, "Recycled Drinks" not limited to 5

Last but not least the "Sheik Express Shuttle", 1 low price ticket for 20 passengers

Surely the Indians will save Thailand

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

This guy has too many names. Sean, Scott Griffiths, presumably an Indian name. I don't much like investing in people who have too many names.

Scott Griffiths is a great guy. Hes a cover manager for some of the baku bars.

Sean (the main man)  no one is sure what his real name is or what he looks like, his face is hidden on his facebook. But he is not hiding, he is out every night in his bars drinking.

Needs to be more transparency for this to work

• Like 1

16 hours ago, peterrabbit said:

Somehow I don't see the Thai Passport office on the second floor putting up with half naked girls wandering outside and BOOM BOOM music echoing around their office all day!????

I just think they might be shut during GGB hours. Anyhow, all their customers will be out making money and listening to love-struck falangs promising them the world back in the land of milk and honey. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

Really?? :blink:

What about the Major Cineplex and the bowling alley  by example ? There wouldn't be there from the beginning if they were not doing decent business :wink: and they will continue :thumbsup:

Smaller business like Mc Donald, Starbuck... probably do well and will stay here to.

Every time I have been around there, nobody about. I don't know how they survive, must spend a fortune chilling those cinemas down to a meat storage facility temperature. Yes McD and Starbucks appear to do well, and may well remain. Robin Hood is supposed to be picking up lately, don't see it working out on the equivalent of Nana's first floor. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

The nearby accomodation are the Manita boutique hotel

and the Unixx condominium and Park royal 2 condo

some of the units are available for rent on the usual internet sites

price between 1000 and 1500\night and you can go on the ''spot''

in 3 minutes walk, the Artachinda path link Thappraya road to 3 road

enjoy the ride lol

Thanks for detailed Info. I know the aerea, but has been 10 years since I was there last time. Only daytime excursions, never after sunset. As said, long time ago.
But I remember that many of the "Talents" residing near the mountain prefer to hang around Beach-Road after sunset. A 300% price increase as a direct result of a simple geographical re-location of less than 3 Km's. Eager to find out if those former mathematical equasions are still in place.
I shall see.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, darksidedog said:

The authorities are going to love this guy. They do everything they can to stamp out smut and he is going to stick a huge GoGo right in the middle of 2nd road, where every family tourist is going to be walking by.

The Avenue isn't on 2nd Road, it's about 100 metres down one of the sois off 2nd Road, on the way to Soi Boukaow.

• Confused 7

Good luck with that one. We all know how much Thais love anything dark-skinned, Indians first. Racism in its finest order. So who is dancing on the stages? 

It also matches, perfectly well, the image the city administration of Pattaya is trying to create of family invasions to the nature-overloaded seaside resort near Bangkok. 

Lets see, the challenges are up ???? 

• Like 1

Great idea. I suggested exactly this here long time ago that the Avenue would be the perfect place for a Nana Plaza copy. Good that the Avenue gets a future. I think many people will go there if they make a good mix of bars, discos and restaurants. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, darksidedog said:

The authorities are going to love this guy. They do everything they can to stamp out smut and he is going to stick a huge GoGo right in the middle of 2nd road, where every family tourist is going to be walking by.

And thus another inaccurate, sensationalist comment by the unenlightened garners loads of likes from the similarly unenlightened.

There won't be "a huge GoGo", there will be space for up to 39 regular-sized ones and 2 clubs in Phase 1 of the planning. Phase 2 will add 40 beer bars.

OK, maybe not everyone was privy to that detail but AFAIK, the "middle of 2nd road" is at the Pattaya Klang traffic lights which is rougly 1 km away from The Avenue.

Edited by NanLaew

45 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:
48 minutes ago, BenCrew said:

The Avenue isn't on 2nd Road, it's about 100 metres down one of the sois off 2nd Road, on the way to Soi Boukaow.

It's on 2nd Road (Pattayasai song). The rear entrance (car park entrance) is at the end of Soi Buakhao 15.

BenCrew... rhymes with new.