Thaivisa exclusive: Indian entertainment moguls plan to open "Nana Plaza" style Go-Go venue in Pattaya

webfact

On 12/17/2019 at 12:46 PM, MyTHaiMyKe said:

About 20 years too late!

Not at all.....Mr. Sean's marketing plan involves exclusive charter flights from India full of gleaming eyes,white teeth and black mustaches. All inclusive 'Bachelor Party Weekend' specials at Avenue Plaza!

The economic and social sign 'O times in India make this biz venture rip for picking.....at least in theory.

7 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:
7 hours ago, NanLaew said:

What "parking area"?

Have you ever been to Thailand?

Maybe he means Nana Car Park across the road. If you've never cruised in Nana Car Park, you've never lived.

He said he's never been to NEP so the Nana hotel parking would be a total unknown.

I would agree with you about the hotel car park and some very fine and even memorable assignations did originate there, especially when our flight from the US was late and we would barely get there before the 2 AM bar closing. Then sitting with some coldies from the ice boxes of the entrepreneurial former noodle sellers while waiting for 'Miss OMG! I just gotta tap that ass' to wander by.

But only up until maybe 6 or 7 years ago? Far too many cocks in frocks there these days I reckon and the properly cloven starlets seem fewer and farther between.

6 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

1.dragging people away from walkin street

Plenty Chinese and Indians to fill that gap.

2. central, t21 will be loosing business

Central and T21 have gogo and beer bars? Why wasn't I informed?!

3. the already shrinking cake will become even smaller

Mongers don't do cake. Unless you're my Canadian mate 'The Juicer' who took 2 strippers, 3 cheesecakes and 4 lemon meringue pies to his hotel room.

• Haha 1

On 12/17/2019 at 4:02 PM, sanemax said:

People who use the services of prostitutes , tend to keep quiet about it, back in the West .

When you are back home, do you tell everyone that you use prostitutes ? 

You left your fly undone and your prude is sticking out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Plenty Chinese and Indians to fill that gap.

Central and T21 have gogo and beer bars? Why wasn't I informed?!

Mongers don't do cake. Unless you're my Canadian mate 'The Juicer' who took 2 strippers, 3 cheesecakes and 4 lemon meringue pies to his hotel room.

Great. One of the few with a sense of humor. MS>

9 hours ago, Beggar said:

I think this will be very different. If I look for instance at all these bars in Soi Buakhao where the people are sitting next to the exhaust fumes of a lot of traffic then I think many of them will enjoy this new location. I think it has a huge potential if it is done correctly. And you also can park your vehicle there. You are also not forced to walk on a busy road like in Soi Buakhao. I haven't been to a bar for very many years but this place I will check out for sure. I wish him a lot of success. 

"If it is done properly"

Aye, there's the rub.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:41 AM, baansgr said:

Oh goody, group of bars with 1,000 baht bar fines and small Leo beer at 150 baht....another Rumpoo in the making

What is Rumpoo? Is that expensive? If you go to a bar-beer in Chiang Mai you will pay 120 for a small Chang. Sure the Bar fine is more than 1000 and the women are not attractive.

1 hour ago, Gdaymate said:

Clicked on this link from another forum and feel the need to step in as I know the guys from Baku group.

Welcome on the forum

feel free to ask to your friend, mr ''Sean'' to come here and 

explain the project himself, first hand. He could eventualy answer to some

interesting questions from the members, a nice experience for the both sides

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Catoholic said:

bringing  children to Pattaya should be a punishable child endangerment offense. 

Familes should be banned from Pattaya, except in Naklua where they have always been family orientated, and a couple of big resorts at north end of Beach Rd.

The push to make Pattaya family friendly has not only been a failure ( as it always was going to be ), but has RUINED the once cheap and cheerful big boys paradise.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2019 at 10:16 AM, Ron jeremy said:

Hahaha, what a laugh, the Indians are truly moving in!!!!

theyl be taking over soon. 2-3-4-5 guys splitting bar fines, sharing drinks, curry stalls out front. Pattaya- little calcutta????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Charter flights, walking 6- abreast down the streets. They can't fill the bars now, another 39 bars- gogos. Pattaya is turning into a circus.

I think this stinks... Literally!!!

7 hours ago, Catoholic said:

bringing  children to Pattaya should be a punishable child endangerment offense. 

exactly..why on earth would any parent pick Pattaya for their children anyway?? for the dirty beaches to play on and disgusting ocean to swim in? as much as I dislike India(just its filthy cities), I would rather take my kids to an Indian beach resort or one of the thousands of beach resorts around the globe than the filthy ones in filthy pattaya

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Familes should be banned from Pattaya, except in Naklua where they have always been family orientated, and a couple of big resorts at north end of Beach Rd.

The push to make Pattaya family friendly has not only been a failure ( as it always was going to be ), but has RUINED the once cheap and cheerful big boys paradise.

Look how tourist numbers grew during the last years. Russian tourists, Chinese tourists, Indians and whatever and there is no end in sight. Now let's take the people looking for a "boys paradise". They are very small fraction of the total tourists in the meantime. This was not always like this but nowadays it is like this.

Pattaya still could try to get many of these "boy paradise" tourists and it looks as if it still does - there are many new bars and there are extended or not enforced opening times. But it could end as boys paradise that very many "normal" tourist might avoid. Not many of them want to spend their holidays in a big red light district. And if Pattaya is not careful it will remain what it has been and other places in the world will make the money with the new tourists. The "boy paradise" tourist don't have too many alternatives. But the other kind of tourists have many alternatives in the world. They don't need a place like Pattaya because they don't need or want a "boys paradise". 

• Like 1

On 12/17/2019 at 9:35 AM, darksidedog said:

The authorities are going to love this guy. They do everything they can to stamp out smut and he is going to stick a huge GoGo right in the middle of 2nd road, where every family tourist is going to be walking by.

The Avenue is a place where you can walk into or not. It will develop hopefully into a zone for the Pattaya nightlife like the Walking Street or Soi LK Metro. When you go there you know what you can expect there. But the bars in Sois like Soi Buakhao or in many other Sois are not so easy to avoid. And also the prostitutes on the Beach Road. Not everyone likes to walk there when it is dark. Perhaps the Avenue will concentrate the nightlife here in Pattaya a little bit more. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beggar said:

And if Pattaya is not careful it will remain what it has been and other places in the world will make the money with the new tourists.

The new tourists are lower class Indians, lower class Chinese and working class Russians. Despite what TAT says they spend far less money than your average male Western tourists during their visits. People from these "new" countries who have money visit other countries which better suit their expectations. Pattaya has no attraction for them.

• Like 1