How to refill Dtac data plan?

wilscoop

I'm on Dtac's unlimited 720-thb Happy net plan.

Without trooping back to the shop where I bought the sim, how do I top up the data for another month?

I can't find any online links to do it digitally - or even a # refill number to dial.

Thanks in advance.

Crocy.

Never heard of it. That would make it 672.89 baht before VAT.

Perhaps best to find out what you actually have and go from there. There are likely better options.

Never ceases to amaze me that people sign up for things that they don't understand.

Thanks for your input, Eindhoven.

The My Package page just freezes. Previously, confusingly, it showed several products. I can't find any reference to the product on the Dtac site you linked to. 

The physical packet is just marked Happy Net. Inside, all instructions are in Thai.

20191219_120655.jpg

Happy Net is just a 49 baht SIM. It's the package that has been added that you want to identify.

My recommendation is that you scrap that SIM and obtain another. 49 baht for the SIM and 200 baht for a 10 Mbps unlimited 'no slow down' package.

You have to scrap the SIM, as the special package has to be applied within seven days of activating a new SIM.

You won't find it on the DTAC site, as it is an incentive for distributors.

I'm sure that your "720 baht" package is not truly unlimited. There is no reason, on the DTAC side, as to why the My DTAC page should freeze. Look to your equipment/package.

All networks have the 10 Mbps unlimited package for 200 baht currently.

• 2 weeks later...

I topped up my prepay dtac last week online as I have been doing for years but tried today & was denied with the message "Only prepaid number is applicable"

My number is prepaid & always has been so can anyone advise me on what seems to a very recent issue?

dtac website is also loading extremely slowly

The online site allowed me to top up but not with my usual card which is a UK business mastercard (work calls) but it would let me use my UK personnel debit card.

I'm getting the earache with dtac so is it easy to change mobile (cell) providers here & keep my number?

If so can anyone reckonmend a company or are they much of a muchness?

I don't use data as that's covered by my work phone & I use an old samsung phone that just calls & texts.

21 hours ago, SidJames said:

I topped up my prepay dtac last week online as I have been doing for years but tried today & was denied with the message "Only prepaid number is applicable"

My number is prepaid & always has been so can anyone advise me on what seems to a very recent issue?

dtac website is also loading extremely slowly

1 hour ago, SidJames said:

The online site allowed me to top up but not with my usual card which is a UK business mastercard (work calls) but it would let me use my UK personnel debit card.

I'm getting the earache with dtac so is it easy to change mobile (cell) providers here & keep my number?

If so can anyone reckonmend a company or are they much of a muchness?

I don't use data as that's covered by my work phone & I use an old samsung phone that just calls & texts.

If you haven't sorted it out yet, why don't you just call Dtac, 1678, and ask them?  Seems to be such an obvious thing to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived