Wife’s sons drug conviction

Jajazazajaja

1 minute ago, IraqRon said:

so if you refuse to take the pee test and they take you to jail, you will still refuse?

What if they strap you down on a bench, place your hand in a bowl of water and then use an electrical cattle prod on your nether regions to induce urination will you then relent?

I admire your holding to your beliefs that only you can dictate what you will do but wonder if it fits with the real world.

Nearly every reply in this thread doesn’t fit in with the real world.....

5 hours ago, Jajazazajaja said:

That’s because nearly all posting have zero clue and even less experience with Thai police or judicial system besides being fined now and then . But of course passing judgement and posting utter nonsense makes them feel more alive ????

wait until they start to educate you on thai jails and police cells. After they have seen a photo somewhere ????

41 minutes ago, BestB said:

That’s because nearly all posting have zero clue and even less experience with Thai police or judicial system besides being fined now and then . But of course passing judgement and posting utter nonsense makes them feel more alive ????

wait until they start to educate you on thai jails and police cells. After they have seen a photo somewhere ????

I’m going to stop asking questions on here

Its mostly just old men yelling at clouds. 

EDBEC55D-0A65-4655-9096-8950CB7977DE.jpeg

On 12/25/2019 at 2:35 AM, brianthainess said:

Can you tell us how old he is ?  it would help in making any comment, but i must agree with leave him at home, he could cause you problems in another country if he is still using.

Im not looking for you to make a comment, or give me your opinions on whether to leave him at home, marry his mother or invest all my money in TV programs for dogs.

thanks anyway 

12 hours ago, Jajazazajaja said:

My reply about my ex missus was real world..... Unless I was dreaming when the police raided my house, found nothing then <deleted> tested her.

54 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

Im not looking for you to make a comment, or give me your opinions on whether to leave him at home, marry his mother or invest all my money in TV programs for dogs.

thanks anyway 

For your peace of mind, many who are caught and taken through the circuit of police cells and court and all the hell go straight and never touch drugs again. Despite what some like to think , the whole experience is very terrifying for a young kid or an adult , very degrading and humiliating. Sometimes just that is enough.

but once again , if he was not re arrested or summoned, you have nothing to worry about and also because he did not skip bail or on the run after conviction, immigration would not have been notified.

Worst case, road block and police runs his name( highly unlikely) and he might get detained 

7 hours ago, Jajazazajaja said:

thanks anyway 

Sorry, but no poster gets to dictate what other posters post on this forum. That is reserved for the moderators.

3 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

Sounds like he got a great original deal, did you hire a lawyer to go to bat for him? My wife's sister got caught with a 5 pills and didn't fight the charges (or want us to get a lawyer). She spent 3 years in jail. She doesn't use yaba anymore.  

When you have drugs in your possession it’s different to failing the test.

when fail test, first it’s few nights in jail cells then off to court, pay fine

second time , repeat of the first but plus 1 month in a so called rehab which is more like minimum security prison in the middle of nowhere 

third time it’s jail.

if have drugs on you, small amounts like 3-5 pills , with a lawyer might do a few months , without one at least 1 year. And large amounts naturally means longer jail sentence.

in thailand can pay your way out of murder, but when it comes to drugs they seem to not budge at all

10 minutes ago, BestB said:

second time , repeat of the first but plus 1 month in a so called rehab which is more like minimum security prison in the middle of nowhere 

third time it’s jail.

if have drugs on you, small amounts like 3-5 pills , with a lawyer might do a few months , without one at least 1 year. And large amounts naturally means longer jail sentence.

in thailand can pay your way out of murder, but when it comes to drugs they seem to not budge at all

his original post didn't mention getting caught in a <deleted> test, just that it was yaba but what you're saying makes sense punishment wise. I had offered to pay for her sisters defense, bail etc but she was so ashamed she wanted to do the punishment. Still, three years for a few pills is extreme even in a drug war. On the bright side, they intercepted 600 kilos of ice in Chang Rai last night so at least they're managing to get a handle on it all, lol...  

I'd probably approach the situation by having him try his luck at the border but be prepared to be apprehended, even if it's unlikely. I'd think that if they really were scrutinizing his follow-up testing, they wouldn't have let it slide like they did.

The one thing I noticed in your post was no concern expressed for a possible situation of substance abuse or addiction, and not doing follow up testing could easily be more than his objection to it being "once every week".  It's terribly addictive stuff for many people, so you and his mother would be doing the kid a big injustice by not getting him tested anyway. Addicts can very cunning in manipulating people, especially doting, loving mothers to assure them they don't have a problem.    

OP, here's what the Thai lawas stipulate. If you get him to one of the mental hospitals and the urine test is positive, they'll keep him for a while.

They do not call the cops, but try to help him with medication.

All government hospitals usually have a psychiatrist where they decide what other drug might be needed to keep him off the drug if you don't want to go the "you must stay here route" at a mental hospital. 

If you don't do anything, there'll be the day when all your stuff is being old for the red pills. best of luck from the lower northeast, full of this shi_e./   

6 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

his original post didn't mention getting caught in a <deleted> test, just that it was yaba but what you're saying makes sense punishment wise. I had offered to pay for her sisters defense, bail etc but she was so ashamed she wanted to do the punishment. Still, three years for a few pills is extreme even in a drug war. On the bright side, they intercepted 600 kilos of ice in Chang Rai last night so at least they're managing to get a handle on it all, lol...  

getting a lawyer means not pleading guilty which means if not win, get full

term sentence . But if admit guilt, automatically half the sentence but have to agree 3 years for 5 pills is excessive, unless this was not her first time and she was busted before just did not tell you. 

also, but this just a guess, she refused to tell police where she got drugs and that may have changed the outcome. Keep in mind it is what police forward to prosecutors is what court hears and if you upset the cop in charge of your case, case can turn very nasty by how  he presents it to prosecutor 

19 hours ago, BestB said:

third time it’s jail.

Sorry, but why do you keep posting nonsense about so many topics ?

Have you been caught ? did you fail a test ? it seems not, because what you are writing is plain stupid.

I have first hand experience of people caught high or with drug and nobody has ever seen a cops cell !!!

So stupid to think that people even ave to worry to have failed a test. The cheapest fee was 5000, and on my way. Easy ! Everything else is plain BS posted by people who know nothing !

13 hours ago, BestB said:

getting a lawyer means not pleading guilty which means if not win, get full

term sentence . But if admit guilt, automatically half the sentence but have to agree 3 years for 5 pills is excessive, unless this was not her first time and she was busted before just did not tell you. 

also, but this just a guess, she refused to tell police where she got drugs and that may have changed the outcome. Keep in mind it is what police forward to prosecutors is what court hears and if you upset the cop in charge of your case, case can turn very nasty by how  he presents it to prosecutor 

She had no previous convictions and of course she didn't tell where she bought them which could of been a death sentence in a small village. The cops made some proposals which she declined. So they could of been upset and filled the prosecutors ears with garbage, who knows. This was also 6 yrs ago and I believe the Thais are starting to tire of filling their prisons with low risk offenders (similar to feelings in the US now), because the drug war is very expensive and ineffectual law enforcement. The most ironic part of all of this is the pills came indirectly from the ranks of the police in the first place lol...

3 hours ago, gamesgplayemail said:

Sorry, but why do you keep posting nonsense about so many topics ?

Have you been caught ? did you fail a test ? it seems not, because what you are writing is plain stupid.

I have first hand experience of people caught high or with drug and nobody has ever seen a cops cell !!!

So stupid to think that people even ave to worry to have failed a test. The cheapest fee was 5000, and on my way. Easy ! Everything else is plain BS posted by people who know nothing !

The never ending bs from the sane person. You have first hand experience of people being caught ? Or you being caught?

you failed drug test numerous times and cheapest you paid was 5000?

any more bs you can come up with ?

3 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

She had no previous convictions and of course she didn't tell where she bought them which could of been a death sentence in a small village. The cops made some proposals which she declined. So they could of been upset and filled the prosecutors ears with garbage, who knows. This was also 6 yrs ago and I believe the Thais are starting to tire of filling their prisons with low risk offenders (similar to feelings in the US now), because the drug war is very expensive and ineffectual law enforcement. The most ironic part of all of this is the pills came indirectly from the ranks of the police in the first place lol...

Not tired yet. Lol. Just about 6-7 months ago, know someone caught with 7 pills, doing 12 months jail.

another one was caught with ice, I think about 30 grams, offered cops 1 million , got turned down ended up serving about 8 months but I think she paid for early release 

4 hours ago, BestB said:

Not tired yet. Lol. Just about 6-7 months ago, know someone caught with 7 pills, doing 12 months jail.

another one was caught with ice, I think about 30 grams, offered cops 1 million , got turned down ended up serving about 8 months but I think she paid for early release 

Ice is a category 1 drug and possession of more than 20g of it is normally classed as intent to sell and comes with a 5-10 year prison sentence.

no way did she serve 8 months for 30g unless she paid the police on the spot to take about 29g for themselves and just get charged with simple possession of the 1g.

1 hour ago, Jajazazajaja said:

Ice is a category 1 drug and possession of more than 20g of it is normally classed as intent to sell and comes with a 5-10 year prison sentence.

no way did she serve 8 months for 30g unless she paid the police on the spot to take about 29g for themselves and just get charged with simple possession of the 1g.

I know she offered 1 million to walk but was turned down and ended up doing 8 months. This is why I said I believe she paid for early release or paid for lesser amount to be shown in court( as you say) How much she ended up paying I do not know , but know her initial offer of 1 million was turned down.????

PS. She was not using or dealing , her bf was, but found in her house 

4 hours ago, BestB said:

I know she offered 1 million to walk but was turned down and ended up doing 8 months. This is why I said I believe she paid for early release or paid for lesser amount to be shown in court( as you say) How much she ended up paying I do not know , but know her initial offer of 1 million was turned down.????

PS. She was not using or dealing , her bf was, but found in her house 

Facilitating the sale, on her premises, possession.  Facilitating some one else’s misery.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:59 PM, Jajazazajaja said:

Don't reply him, MR Know all is even able to explain to Thai how to do business, so he clearly know everything better than us ❤️

Archived