'Defend democracy': Pelosi calls Trump 'ongoing threat' in impeachment debate

webfact

UPDATE

In historic moment, U.S. House impeaches Donald Trump for abuse of power

By Susan Cornwell, Richard Cowan and David Morgan

2019-12-18T221346Z_1_LYNXMPEFBH1Y3_RTROPTP_4_USA-TRUMP-IMPEACHMENT.JPG

U.S. President Donald Trump walks on the South Lawn as he departs for campaign travel to Michigan from the White House in Washington, U.S., December 18, 2019. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Donald Trump became the third U.S. president to be impeached on Wednesday, as the House of Representatives formally charged him with abuse of power in a historic step that will inflame partisan tensions across a deeply divided America.

Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1139449-in-historic-moment-us-house-impeaches-donald trump for-abuse-of-power/

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Pelosi has a great future as a stand up comedienne. Probably be better at it than as a politician.

And yet Trump is now impeached.  I'd call that a success. BTW, Trump is the first and only president so far to be impeached during his first term.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In short..We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office who does his own interests in terms of cheating and lying constantly to the public as well as abusing of his power in office, instead of doing the country’s interests, simply disgraceful ! ????????‍♂️

As for those biased misleading living in denial corrupted Reps who sold their soul to defend that illiterate corrupted blowhard punk, hence don’t expect a reward when serving the wicked.. IMPEACHED ! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, J Town said:

And yet Trump is now impeached.  I'd call that a success. BTW, Trump is the first and only president so far to be impeached during his first term.

In my recollection only because Starr didn't work fast enough and they had to do it in his second term.

Anyway, only 2 presidents been impeached before, which hardly makes that significant. Perhaps you just like using the bold.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, sirineou said:

Hilary was never president.I have no love lost for Hillary , is she was president and as bad as trump I would want her out also.  and If there was anything to Bident the republicans would have used it.

This is not about who is good or bad, the system has a way of weeding out the good. This is all about how bad, the bad are allowed to be.

All that we get ,and complain about ,is all that we have allowed to happen, if this is allowed expect things to  get much much worst. 

Eh?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

Yes we do express our opinion. And leftists like yourselves tell us how ignorant we are for having a different opinion and information sources that don't agree with you 

Sometimes yes if your sources are totally worthless, like Infowars, etc. 

• Like 2