'Defend democracy': Pelosi calls Trump 'ongoing threat' in impeachment debate

webfact

9 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

Fortunately, you are not the arbiter of who is a reliable source and never will be.

Correct, reality is the final arbiter. That's why you'll find that most of the websites you peruse that cater to you opinions are considered "unreliable" (politely put).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kelsall said:

Same poll that predicted Hillary would win.

Lmao.... didn’t every poll, bar one, consistently predict a win by HRC?... if so (And I believe it’s so), then your comment is predictably meaningless as a comeback.... but who’s surprised by that.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

In my recollection only because Starr didn't work fast enough and they had to do it in his second term.

Anyway, only 2 presidents been impeached before, which hardly makes that significant. Perhaps you just like using the bold.

No, he's just that bad (and I also like to italicize)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Nancy Pelosi....the prayerful little girl who cried wolf a little too often.

while Trump constantly casts himself as a victim.. Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. 

15 hours ago, elmrfudd said:

Are they? Which ones do you pretend to think I peruse? You have a bias and you feed the bias with your preferred "reliable" sources. The same sources that pushed the phony Russian narrative and still are. 

Earth to elmrfudd; it was spot on true as verified by a unanimous intelligence community.

But hey, keep living in your little alternative reality bubble.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, riclag said:

The  radical dems impeachment hoax woke up the mighty bear to sow discourse on America again !

I'm glad you've finally recognized that that's what they've been doing. But you should also realize that that's been going on non-stop since before they helped their boy Donny get elected.

But fear not, Putin's got his asset's back!:

Link: Putin defends his boy Trump

On 12/19/2019 at 7:09 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Hadn't even been voted on when OP was written. If approved it will go to the senate next year.

If Trump removed ( highly unlikely ), Pence becomes president, and the elections would go on as at present, far as I know. Pence would probably be elected, and expect 8 years of him.

Trump could run again right away anyway.

???????????????????????? If convicted Trump can't run again and if not convicted will stand in the election as planned.

Nothing to fear.

When you exclude all the outcomes you don’t want to occur from your post, well yes, that leaves nothing to fear.