Pattaya: Bill dodging Austrian arrested by immigration on ONE day overstay

webfact

I was in the UK recently and saw people who work in the Police force, Ambulance service and government offices all sporting tattoos and piercings. It has become rather fashionable, people pay a lot of money for them and it is their choice..

No doubt they would be appalled by fat old men pretending they can speak Thai sitting on bar stools drooling over women young enough to be their grand daughters whilst talking to other sleazy individuals about last nights conquests, in between worrying if their pension will be enough to cover their next retirement extension.

Teach me not to judge another until I have walked a week in his shoes!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

Were they waiting for him 1 day really.now he pays 20k fine instead of 500.i also wonder he may have had a reason for the delay.anyway he is caught  now for only 1 day.

Why will he have to pay a fine of 20,000 Baht?

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The warrant issued on December 9th said that William W. had stayed, eaten and consumed beverages in a hotel knowing that he did not have the  ability to pay. The warrant also stated that he was on overstay.

Two things that don't go down well in Thailand.

7 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Well, he certainly "looks" like the kind of "quality" tourist Thailand has been seeking.... :cheesy:

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Classy character with all those tatts, i wonder if that was anything to do with it

You people (Used Loosely). Judging A Person With Tattoos, Then I Must Be A Fiend. 20 Year Retired Military (USMC) Peacetime Decorated, Veteran Volunteer, Habitat For Humanity, Toys For Tots..... Spewing So Much Garbage.  You Have Nothing Better To Do With Your Time. 
I’m Here A Year Now. Mostly Found This Forum To Be Helpful Without The Extra BS From Know It Alls. 

10 minutes ago, SometimezaGreatNotion said:

Is he trans or something? - looks like he has a triple-d size rack. 

Oh, and he's a good example of the 90% of tatts don't age well principle. 

Most of expats I've met here haven't aged well either lol 

7 hours ago, Beggar said:

Just two days ago I saw a farang taking out all the paper towels in the toilet at the Central Mall. He took them all with him. I also know some farangs eating what others leave on the plates in the food court there. It makes me feel a little bit embarrassed if I see such farangs. And this guy should be send home as soon as possible. 

Highly embarrassed as far as I'm concerned.

Has no money. So how did he plan to extend his visa or leave the country? Did he plan to steal food and booze? Rob a bank? Just another foreign bum in Pattaya Thailand and throughout Thailand. Good make an example out of the freak. Just imagine how more like this guy are hiding here. Keep raiding the bars ! If you have nothing to worry about don,t bitch.

2 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Highly embarrassed as far as I'm concerned.

Go spend a week in pi and you will see some people far more embarrassing. I stopped there to visit a friends gym and saw foreigners panhandling to get to bkk lol 

8 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

Were they waiting for him 1 day really.now he pays 20k fine instead of 500.i also wonder he may have had a reason for the delay.anyway he is caught  now for only 1 day.

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

And gets banned for 5 years!

I think my version of TV cuts short the articles. I can't find anywhere on the IP about 20K nor 5 years ban

6 hours ago, petermik said:

Beggar.....Could you give 100 baht to these you see eating other,s left over,s please....one might be me dad and I,d hate to think he was going hungry.....cheers :thumbsup:

You see them doing it in the states as well, they come to Thailand thinking their dreams have been answered until reality sets in or the lack of money becomes self evident

5 hours ago, Beggar said:

I guess it is an Australian guy. With the name William and all his many tattoos I would say he better fits to the land of kangaroos than to the land of mountains. 

These guys with lots of tattoos and big mousers all seem to come from Australia.

8 hours ago, nev said:

Cone on one day, Yes arrest and fine him for his transgressions but overstay one day just taking him to the airport and make him pay his 500baht and leave. 

No one arrested him my friend base on his 1 day over stay, read it carefully,  they arrested him base on the fact that he is a criminal that stay , drink and eat without paying and the ability to pay.   and the hotel call the police,  when they arrested him they found out that he also have one day over stay. If have not arrested him they would not have known about the small over stay. Any way no reason to be on an overstay, unless sick or other serious problem,  and for few days or a week of over stay because good reason no one will deport no one.

Come on Everyone! Aren't you like me? Don't you wanna hear the rest of the story? I wan't to know about his whole vacation. It surely must be as crazy as Hangover I, II or III. All we really know of the story is that finally, desperate, and in a state of hunger after losing his plane ticket, and all of his money he sat down in a hotel and decided to do a dine and dash.

Or maybe, he woke up delirious in an alley way, penniless,  knowing that his flight was the day before....

Suddenly he awoke, he jumped naked from his bed and grabbed a pair of dirty trousers hanging on the small balcony, and gazed down to the cacaphony of noise on the street. "My God, he thought. I am still in Bangkok. My flight was lastnight". Suddenly the events of the previous night began to crash into his mind like small lightening flashes - the dwarves, the pingpong balls, the hairless cat fights....."

Don't you want to know the rest of the story?

1 hour ago, whitewolfchefny said:

You people (Used Loosely). Judging A Person With Tattoos, Then I Must Be A Fiend. 20 Year Retired Military (USMC) Peacetime Decorated, Veteran Volunteer, Habitat For Humanity, Toys For Tots..... Spewing So Much Garbage.  You Have Nothing Better To Do With Your Time. 
I’m Here A Year Now. Mostly Found This Forum To Be Helpful Without The Extra BS From Know It Alls. 

That's what I call capital punishment.

9 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

I wonder if expats will begin to develop side vision, which is a common feature among animals considered prey.

Some of us may be able to see whats expected or 'whats up' with Thais after being able to read half of them like a book. Sure.

26 minutes ago, Grayowl said:

No one arrested him my friend base on his 1 day over stay, read it carefully,  they arrested him base on the fact that he is a criminal that stay , drink and eat without paying and the ability to pay.

That is a civil matter, what was he arrested for again?

"Pol Col Naren Khreuangsanuk "revealed" that he was acting under the direction of immigration chief Pol Lt-Gen Sompong Chingduang in ridding the country of lawbreaking foreigners." 

it's never been 3500 times he repeats it ????

4 hours ago, bri1guy said:

He will be blacklisted for a decade hopefully. 

If he wasn't on 1 day overstay, the Hotel wouldn't of been able to get there money back for hotel Stay Food & beverages Tab either.

Meanwhile former boat captain who killed people released from jail and allowed to be a boat captain again to kill more people.

If Thailand was noted for law enforcement I might agree with you that not paying for a couple of Leo's and a plate of Pad Thai was a hanging offence.

1 hour ago, Mitkof Island said:

Has no money. So how did he plan to extend his visa or leave the country? Did he plan to steal food and booze? Rob a bank? Just another foreign bum in Pattaya Thailand and throughout Thailand. Good make an example out of the freak. Just imagine how more like this guy are hiding here. Keep raiding the bars ! If you have nothing to worry about don,t bitch.

Does Thailand realise that first world countries like US, UK and Australia are encouraging all their fascist trash to retire in Thailand so that we can live in peace?

6 hours ago, Scot123 said:

What a stupid thing to say. I have tattoos or tatts as you say so am I a low life, uneducated thug or just unclassy? Bloody stupid. Do you want to measure IQ? How pathetic. Never judge a book by its cover. 

You got there before me, <deleted> has tatts got to do with it, I have tatts, served 20 years in the military, got a good job, great family and friends and live a life without crime, some people are so shallow. Well said mate.

Archived