Buriram: Savage dog attack leaves three year old girl dead

webfact

On 12/19/2019 at 4:23 PM, JHolmesJr said:

I dont understand....male the dogs get aggressive too so its not a female thing.

If they're afraid of humans they should stay away from them not attack.

uh think hyenas in bak country aussie u the snack

On 12/20/2019 at 12:29 AM, Beggar said:

You are correct. I always liked cats and never thought about any problems if they were roaming freely until I understood how many birds, lizards and other small animals they kill. 

Well, I don't feed any cats. But I'm glad for the ones in my neighborhood that do something to cut down on the mice. And also the rats with wings, the pigeons that <deleted> on everything and roost on the windows year round. 

The college where I worked had the ground keepers poison the stray dogs...It was a bit unsettling to see the dogs and cats dying in the grass areas of the schools.  When Administration was approached on the cruelty of this solution, they only responded that they needed to investigate... and never ...

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2019 at 6:56 PM, naveren said:

if it actually is the guy dog and re refuse responsibility, if he has a grandchild, kill the grandchild.
An eye for an eye!!!

Very sad post!! Put the bloody owner down not some other innocent kid! At least charge the Di..head with manslaughter.

• 7 months later...
On 12/20/2019 at 5:45 AM, Sydebolle said:

Spread this terrible news to all those do-gooders, specially in Pattaya, celebrating a dog's life above everything else. 

Unless the authorities are not getting to terms with those millions of stray dogs, which have to be put down, we shall see re-occurence of such  avoidable, most distressing news. 

Hello, Sydebolle,

I also got quite upset with that news:Vicious dog murdered innocent 3 Y.O.  

And what is worse, that evil beast is still very much alive without facing any justice.

Useless do-gooders even complain about using non-lethal  & non-toxic deterrent spray to keep the dangerous dogs away. Calling it animal cruelty

Those are utterly convinced there will never be any dog attacks just because they have never met any.

I carry mean dog buster spray with vinegar with me while I am out and about.

Lists of what  you need to make one:

Common spray(with nozzle choke adjusted to be able to shoot 6-7m)

Vinegar(B17 Tesco one will be enough).

Sling type holder for sporting it.

性悪犬画像15 (5).jpg

防犬銃発砲場面決定稿.jpg

DSCN8595.JPG

DSCN8609 (2).JPG

Edited by black tabby
  • Thanks 1

I do not wish to undermine the very sad outcome as described in the story but, education on animal welfare wouldn't go amiss. 

I have lost count of how many times I have seen young kids in the village throwing stones or rocks at dogs, beating them with sticks and just generally mistreating them. Only a matter of time until one retaliates.

Edited by puchooay
  • Like 1