Preparing for my death.

SteveK

On 12/19/2019 at 11:55 AM, SteveK said:

That's a good idea, but if I put all of money in there she will spend it. So most of my money will still be in my account when I die.

You know I sincerely apologize but you should probably buy the coffin ⚰️ first and then give her the PIN number and the ATM card. That way you’ll have no problem affording the coffin. Something to think about ????

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CarlosDanger said:

Oh wow sorry to hear that but I actually have been wondering where can you buy cheap coffins around here? They don’t sell them at Tesco Lotus or the mall I checked. Anyway sorry you’re dying dude. Just give her the PIN number and buy the coffin ⚰️ now. 

couldn't anyone just build their own coffin on the cheap, it would only take some plywood and a couple of wood pallets. 

6 minutes ago, CarlosDanger said:

You know I sincerely apologize but you should probably buy the coffin ⚰️ first and then give her the PIN number and the ATM card. That way you’ll have no problem affording the coffin. Something to think about ????

Put a few cushions in the coffin, make it comfy then sleep in it every night.

If you're dead one morning, think how much trouble you saved everyone.

19 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Put a few cushions in the coffin, make it comfy then sleep in it every night.

If you're dead one morning, think how much trouble you saved everyone.

I was planning on buying a friend a coffin for Christmas who’s dying but I can’t find the cheapest ones. I was gonna put a big red bow ???? on it or I’ll wrap it. 

I simplified everything and put EVERYTHING in her name........of course  youve got to trust them first but after 15  odd  years............what the hell.

Only 1  pick  up and 2  bikes are  in my name, all condos  houses, land (yes I  know) bank  books bar one ,even my UK  will leaves property there to her.

3 minutes ago, Chazar said:

I simplified everything and put EVERYTHING in her name........of course  youve got to trust them first but after 15  odd  years............what the hell.

Only 1  pick  up and 2  bikes are  in my name, all condos  houses, land (yes I  know) bank  books bar one ,even my UK  will leaves property there to her.

Yes, but he should do all that AFTER he buys the coffin ⚰️ first. 

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If that's correct it makes a mockery of freezing solo accounts, but would be the way to do it if one trusted her.

Doesn't make a mockery, solo accounts are for 1 person when he/she is dead then there is a process to decide who gets the money. With a shared account both people can use all the money all the time.

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 9:43 AM, CarlosDanger said:

Why would a dead person care?

Archived