Pattaya: New bar area is not "Naan plaza!" Group insists it's not just for Indians and claim project will lower bar prices

rooster59

12 minutes ago, HNWI said:

There is lots of talent all over the place,  you seem a very negative person in your posts.  Maybe you need to get out and look more.  Make an effort.

We obviously have different tastes in woman. I'm not 65, bald sweaty, stinky, I don't settle for just anything. Most feel the way I do, talent is quite low. Yes it's there, if you go into a gogo and pay the piper. I don't pay those prices. Decent value in massage.

its funny, my friends rave about the talent on soi 6, loads they say, I see what they take, no thanks.

but to each their own.

talent has declined tremendously over the last several years.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/27/2019 at 12:04 PM, Ron jeremy said:

We obviously have different tastes in woman. I'm not 65, bald sweaty, stinky, I don't settle for just anything. Most feel the way I do, talent is quite low. Yes it's there, if you go into a gogo and pay the piper. I don't pay those prices. Decent value in massage.

its funny, my friends rave about the talent on soi 6, loads they say, I see what they take, no thanks.

but to each their own.

talent has declined tremendously over the last several years.

I think Soi 6 has picked up some girls that were working in beer bars before.  Even if they get one customer upstairs, that's more money than they were getting in the beer bar these days.  I know two bar girls working in Soi 6 bars now that never used to work on Soi 6.

As for the talent, it was common for the attractive ones to work high season, and go back to the village for low season, and maybe come back in between, if they had a fly in customer.

For a high season, I don't see the attractive ones around in the numbers they used be. 

I will predict that the prices will be no lower than elsewhere.  If there is any reduction in price it will be due to a further reduction in the quality of the girls.  We are already seeing a tremendous drop in the quality of girls and I predict overweight 30's or 40's plus ladyboys to fill the places.  Good luck with the venture I think they will need it.  

As per comparing to Nana the reason Nana works is one of the only games in town.  Why would one go here rather than Soi B?

On 12/22/2019 at 1:01 AM, kingofthemountain said:

All the Pattaya area has a lot of these ''successful projects''

founded by wise investissors with a bunch of money

They are now inhabited ghost buildings

there are hundred of them all over the city

silent witnesses of the successive failures.

Useless cautions, they are unable to discourage the followings.

''Rinse and repeat'' the eternal Pattaya motto

perhaps that should read "rinse and launder"

On 12/22/2019 at 7:50 AM, RJRS1301 said:

A lot Indians just do not indulge in alcohol, couple that with poor cultural understading and lack of being able to indulge the sensual pleasures publically in the home country, I guess it is understandable on many levels

duh... order a juice or a coke...

54 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

The only plan here is no plan.  China has five year plans.  Thailand has five day ideas.

I would say the current Government has a longer plan than 5 days, or 5 years, for holding onto power here.  ????

On 1/1/2020 at 10:11 PM, tlandtday said:

I will predict that the prices will be no lower than elsewhere.  If there is any reduction in price it will be due to a further reduction in the quality of the girls. 

What about the price of alcohol?

Archived