Pattaya: New bar area is not "Naan plaza!" Group insists it's not just for Indians and claim project will lower bar prices

rooster59

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BestB said:

As oppose doing nothing but posting as if you know ?????

I chose not to do business in Thailand.  Not that I need to, anyway.

i know I have seen a lot of places go broke over the years.  Most were dreamers, not unlike those dreaming about this project. 

Just now, Leaver said:

I chose not to do business in Thailand.  Not that I need to, anyway.

i know I have seen a lot of places go broke over the years.  Most were dreamers, not unlike those dreaming about this project. 

Good to see another mogul on thaivisa.

you have seen a lot of places close down or change hands . Them going broke is figment of your imagination not the actual fact. Not to say some may well have gone broke .

just as claiming “most” were dreamers another figment of your imagination not the actual statement of facts????????

Good to see another mogul on thaivisa.

you have seen a lot of places close down or change hands . Them going broke is figment of your imagination not the actual fact. Not to say some may well have gone broke .

just as claiming “most” were dreamers another figment of your imagination not the actual statement of facts????????

Business is booming.  Everyone is making money.  That's why there are so many For Sale signs around.  ???? 

19 minutes ago, BestB said:

Once again speaking from experience clearly ????

Google "businesses for sale Pattaya" and check out a few of the websites. 

There are hundreds of businesses for sale here.  Of course, due to ill health.  ????

30 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Google "businesses for sale Pattaya" and check out a few of the websites. 

There are hundreds of businesses for sale here.  Of course, due to ill health.  ????

I have no idea why you insist on making fool out of yourself but carry on if you need too. 

On 12/21/2019 at 7:13 AM, rooster59 said:

hold a grand opening ceremony on 31st March 2020.

Well I went to the Avenue yesterday (ok it was a Sunday) and saw no sign of any works in progress..they'll have to work quick to open on time.

A post has been removed:

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

On 12/22/2019 at 10:57 PM, BestB said:

I have no idea why you insist on making fool out of yourself but carry on if you need too. 

I think it's you that's making a fool of themselves.  You are talking it up here, but your hot air is far from what's really happening on the ground.

I guess after 19 years in Thailand you have learnt to BS like a Thai.  Trouble is, there's no farang left to sell your BS to.

Geez, even senior members in the Thai hospitality sector have gone public with the decline in business here, but I guess you know more than them, after being in business here for 12 years.  ????

5 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I think it's you that's making a fool of themselves.  You are talking it up here, but your hot air is far from what's really happening on the ground.

I guess after 19 years in Thailand you have learnt to BS like a Thai.  Trouble is, there's no farang left to sell your BS to.

Geez, even senior members in the Thai hospitality sector have gone public with the decline in business here, but I guess you know more than them, after being in business here for 12 years.  ????

When and if you get a clue about Thailand, business or anything else, let me know

While you using figments of your imagination making silly comments and passing as facts, i am really not interested 

Try to get on with a program, or at least educate yourself, decline in business does not translate into going broke. 

And for god sake, learn to spell foreigner, it really is not that hard that you must use "farang" instead

When and if you get a clue about Thailand, business or anything else, let me know

While you using figments of your imagination making silly comments and passing as facts, i am really not interested 

Try to get on with a program, or at least educate yourself, decline in business does not translate into going broke. 

And for god sake, learn to spell foreigner, it really is not that hard that you must use "farang" instead

You are just another one of those FOREIGNERS that like to beat their chest and say they have been here longer than the next person.  It doesn't impress me, nor my friends, and we have been here man years, although, not 19 years.

If you have been in business here for 12 years, I really do pity you.  I would never enslave myself to a Thai landlord, Thai police etc.  

You are probably one of these guys criticizing Vietnam, yet have never been there.

Wake up to yourself.  Thailand is closed for business. 

Just now, Leaver said:

You are just another one of those FOREIGNERS that like to beat their chest and say they have been here longer than the next person.  It doesn't impress me, nor my friends, and we have been here man years, although, not 19 years.

If you have been in business here for 12 years, I really do pity you.  I would never enslave myself to a Thai landlord, Thai police etc.  

You are probably one of these guys criticizing Vietnam, yet have never been there.

Wake up to yourself.  Thailand is closed for business. 

Oh I know, bar stool experts always know more????

17 minutes ago, BestB said:

Literally farang and foreigner are 2 differents things

even if sometimes its means the same people

an african or an Indian are boths foreigners for a Thai, but they are not farangs

an european is a foreigner for a Thai. and he is also a farang

3 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

Literally farang and foreigner are 2 differents things

even if sometimes its means the same people

an african or an Indian are boths foreigners for a Thai, but they are not farangs

an european is a foreigner for a Thai. and he is also a farang

Actually slightly incorrect, if you really want to get that pedantic, Farang is Westerner, so technically Australians are also not farangs, nor are Russians;)

Archived