merry Xmas. Do you miss your family/friends?

Yinn

Good morning @Colabamumbai @murraynz @allanos @Tony125 @bignbad @Tarteso @SkyFax @Gweiloman @remobb @AgMech Cowboy @HuskerDo @bermondburi @gomangosteen @Tagged @Mick501 

Thank you for answer my thread. Everyone different.

I hope you enjoy the Christmas New Year holiday. Is fun time for many people.

i am now second in the POTY 2019 TVF game. New one start yesterday. 

I need some more vote please. Be wonderful Christmas gift if win it.????

if you can vote Yinn before midnight on New Year will be great.

Happy New Year with your family and friend!

Here the link, make it easy. Thank you 

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1140886-run-off-for-poty-2019/page/52/?tab=comments#comment-14907306

23 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Good morning @Colabamumbai @murraynz @allanos @Tony125 @bignbad @Tarteso @SkyFax @Gweiloman @remobb @AgMech Cowboy @HuskerDo @bermondburi @gomangosteen @Tagged @Mick501 

Thank you for answer my thread. Everyone different.

I hope you enjoy the Christmas New Year holiday. Is fun time for many people.

i am now second in the POTY 2019 TVF game. New one start yesterday. 

I need some more vote please. Be wonderful Christmas gift if win it.????

if you can vote Yinn before midnight on New Year will be great.

Happy New Year with your family and friend!

Here the link, make it easy. Thank you 

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1140886-run-off-for-poty-2019/page/52/?tab=comments#comment-14907306

So Yinn why should we wote you? Simple question ????

Have a great new year, and might your wishes come trough. 

6 minutes ago, Tagged said:

So Yinn why should we wote you? Simple question ????

I can not say this thread. Against forum rule.

#5 on the link.  ????

6 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Have a great new year, and might your wishes come trough. 

You to and thank you!

I do miss my kids in the UK ????  Through unfortunate circumstances (I had to leave the UK for medical reasons - aspergillosis, now all cured), they grew up without me from about 7 years old.  They're around 21/22 now, just finishing university.

I have photos of my 2 daughters aged 1 and 2 years old.  I send them Xmas and birthday cards via email each year, but rarely get a reply - I understand that they are busy with their own lives now....  pity that I can't turn the clock back ????

Almost all my friends from Thailand are dead! 2 killed themselves, 2 were killed by drunk drivers, one died of cancer, one died of diabetes, 2 died of alcoholism..... I'm about the only one left!  My mum and dad died some years ago.

I live my life generally alone now.  Despite some bad events and circumstances in my life, I'm actually very, very happy and always optimistic.  Life can throw good and bad at us - one has to live for today and tomorrow, not brood on past events ????

37 minutes ago, simon43 said:

I do miss my kids in the UK ????  Through unfortunate circumstances (I had to leave the UK for medical reasons - aspergillosis, now all cured), they grew up without me from about 7 years old.  They're around 21/22 now, just finishing university.

I have photos of my 2 daughters aged 1 and 2 years old.  I send them Xmas and birthday cards via email each year, but rarely get a reply - I understand that they are busy with their own lives now....  pity that I can't turn the clock back ????

Almost all my friends from Thailand are dead! 2 killed themselves, 2 were killed by drunk drivers, one died of cancer, one died of diabetes, 2 died of alcoholism..... I'm about the only one left!  My mum and dad died some years ago.

I live my life generally alone now.  Despite some bad events and circumstances in my life, I'm actually very, very happy and always optimistic.  Life can throw good and bad at us - one has to live for today and tomorrow, not brood on past events ????

You really unlucky with sickness and death. Gee

you have good attitude really.

How is your new life in Laos? Like it?

On 12/21/2019 at 11:46 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

@Yinn, how do you feel when your mostly Buddhist homeland makes a huge fuss out of other people religion's special days?

Does that not all look somehow strange to you? Do you like it?

Thats the same as asking a Brit what they think of Ramadan or Eid

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2020 at 9:24 AM, AgMech Cowboy said:

I did vote for you. At the time you were still in 2nd.  I even though about making a new membership and voting again, but decided that it would be too much a pain.

You eventually won, no?

Yes. Yinn win.

Thankyou

• Haha 1

On 1/6/2020 at 9:24 AM, AgMech Cowboy said:

I did vote for you. At the time you were still in 2nd.  I even though about making a new membership and voting again, but decided that it would be too much a pain.

You eventually won, no?

If you did you would be taken out..