Online 90 day check

Hello, I hope someone could help me out with this one.

I am currently doing my 90 day check online, but after filling in my information at step 1, and submit, I get a pop-up that says:

For further information regarding the 90-day notification report service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Anyone an idea how to get past step 1?

That means your record could not be found.

Have you gotten a new passport since you last entry or an entry before 2013? The database the system access is created from entries to the country.

Be sure you are entering all the required info correctly. Best only to complete the required fields marked with a *.

Did you use the drop down menu for your nationality?

It is a common problem that has been discussed many times in the pinned topic for online reporting.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/

Go to last page and look back a few pages and you will find more info.

I just found your and others message on another post. My 90-day check is on the 5th of January. I think I should wait 1 or 2 days and try again. But then afraid if it won't take too long. Usually my boss does it for me, but these 2 weeks I've no time to go there to deliver my passport.

I didn't get a new passport yet, soon need to. My last entry was in 2016. I noticed that you shouldn't fill in the fields without a *. I tried it and it brought me a page further which was empty, so not much change.

I used the drop down menu, which showed DUTCH/ดัตช์

4 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

I tried it and it brought me a page further which was empty, so not much change.

The blank page occurs when the pop up message can be shown for some reason. Sometimes it is a pop up blocker that does it.