Photo touch image request.

up2you2

Could someone please kindly photo touch this attached image.
15% of these white bricks preferable on the right hand side of this photograph, in the same red colour that's on the Union Jack behind, and 85% with the blue colour that's on the front of this fork lift truck.

Johnson_bulldozer.jpg

OP, do you realise just what you are asking ? If it was a solid unbroken area it would be a 5 minute job, but it's not so it would be a lot longer. The bricks have a lot of different shades from shadows, there are a lot of gaps in the bricks to be carefully selected, etc etc...so how much ARE you paying ?

12 minutes ago, MikeN said:

OP, do you realise just what you are asking ? If it was a solid unbroken area it would be a 5 minute job, but it's not so it would be a lot longer. The bricks have a lot of different shades from shadows, there are a lot of gaps in the bricks to be carefully selected, etc etc...so how much ARE you paying ?

Labour of love, sorry about the pun here.

Seriously I have never done such a task, no idea of what's involved, but from what you are saying it all sounds quite formidable.

A pity as showing this Red Wall coming down graphically, I would say would look pretty impressive.

I'm surprised somebody in the media hasn't done this already.

• 1 month later...