Mazda CX30

Rdrokit

21 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

Those Rims look like the Ice Cream Wafers from Svensons. 

They're OK with me, and I won't be changing them- at least they're 19" and fill up the wheel-well better than the smaller ones on some other models:

C8-AFE7-B5-D666-42-DD-AE3-B-D535008-E690

Edited by flare
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I decided to buy the top spec CX30 for 1,199,000 as I could not justify the 1,850,000 for the top spec CX5. I think the only difference besides the size is the CX30 does not have cooled seats and AWD and of course the engine 2liter vs 2.5 liter turbo. But the CX5 weighs 1,555 kgs and the CX30 1,380 kgs. 

Haven't figured out all the bells and whistles yet as I am waiting on an English owners manual. So far I have discovered, adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, lane keep assist, heads up display, front and rear cameras, memory seats (great since I am 6'3" and the wife 5'3"), electric opening rear hatch and Apple and android car play. Will try to keep you updated on my impressions. Definitely rides a lot smoother and quieter that the old Mazda 3. 

IMG_20200703_114544.jpg

• Like 1

Adaptive C.C !. If its new to You after no time at all it becomes a device that leaves a nice sensible safe gap that within minutes is filled by Fortuna Man or some other Slob in a Moded Truck, so you drop back again, or rarely use it like Me.????

1 hour ago, coops said:

The Car Play is great, as is the radar cruise control which makes it worth using.

You can convert the Apple Carplay to wireless too, if you like - got an adaptor which also has a USB outlet so can fit a Qi charger pad to go with it.

This adaptor - works with Mazda (3)...

https://carplay2air.com

MazdaWirelessCarplay.jpg

MazdaWirelessCarplay2.jpg

Thanks for the info. Now all I need to do is by an Apple product. lol