Netizens rage! Angry Farang locked Thai workers up in dog cage!

3 minutes ago, Pattaya46 said:

At least 3 of these statements seem to be false... :cool:

Fake? A police report is not a proof enough for you ?? :blink:

Not in Thailand!!!!🤔

• Like 1
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grab any story at all just to bash the Farang. Another fake story.

Yes we should all believe what someone posts, especially without credible evidence, ahhhhh social media, by the way, I am a male and 6 months pregnant, there you heard it here on TVF first 🙂  

Why all the fuss? Locked in cages with no food or water!!!! Only the same as the Prakonchai plod did with me, only food/ water i got was brought in to me by Jip99 and his missus.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Yes we should all believe what someone posts, especially without credible evidence, ahhhhh social media, by the way, I am a male and 6 months pregnant, there you heard it here on TVF first 🙂

I only believe what is written in books, said in documentaries and said by teachers in school.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If the dogs are kept in cages most of the time, I would question their quality of life, and would suggest that putting them down would be a kindness. Their life is hardly any better than if they were released to roam the streets for scraps at the mercy of the traffic. 

As a so-called nation of animal lovers, I am surprised at the reluctance of Thai people to deal properly with the question of stray or homeless dogs with an effective programme of rehoming, sterilisation and euthanasia. 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, jaiyen said:

I hate the way they call any one that is not black or Asian a farang ! Why not be more definite and name their nationality ? Oh, its too hard to find out !  

There is worse, I watched the TV report in Thai, I don't understand the language but "Mia Farang" comes up about every second or third word. One would expect Khun xxxxx, but no it seems that our wives lose their humanity once they marry one of us. We have here the epitome of xenophobia.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, keith101 said:

I can only imagine how much time they spend sitting around talking/smoking like most Thai workers you see everywhere around the country .

Only imagine Keith. 

37 minutes ago, jaiyen said:

I hate the way they call any one that is not black or Asian a farang ! Why not be more definite and name their nationality ? Oh, its too hard to find out !  

He French.   Farangset

Where are you from sir?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

It is mind boggling to me, that society has devolved to the point where a post on social media, is now taken as "news and fact". It means nothing. Less than nothing. A post on social media is less than zero. It has not been vetted, it has not been proven, and it could be completely made up. Social media is lowering the quality of life, for the entire planet. Some forums are functional, like this one. But many are simply inane. And then you have the "influencers". Like I am going to buy a product due to what they say? I may be showing my age here, a bit, but the entire social media thing seems a bit ridiculous to me.

And then you have this whole online rage thing. Really? Do you have a life? Do you not have anything better to do with your time, then rage against these silly posts? I know I tend to vent a bit on this forum, but somehow it seems less contrived. Am I living in a state of delusion, or is some of this close to the mark?

Post #18