Jump to content

Netizens rage! Angry Farang locked Thai workers up in dog cage!


Recommended Posts

Wow I feel sorry for you Farangs that have all your money investments and real estate tied up in the LOS . I kept my money investments and property in my home country . I have a feeling that LOS may not be so farang friendly in the near future if that's the case I can make an easy move and I think that time is coming . But I could be wrong 🤔

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grab any story at all just to bash the Farang. Another fake story.

Yes we should all believe what someone posts, especially without credible evidence, ahhhhh social media, by the way, I am a male and 6 months pregnant, there you heard it here on TVF first 🙂  

Why all the fuss? Locked in cages with no food or water!!!! Only the same as the Prakonchai plod did with me, only food/ water i got was brought in to me by Jip99 and his missus.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Momofarang said:

Well, a few days ago, in the same Buriram province about 40 kilometers away from Chour's "operation" a 3 years old girl has been killed by a stray, there is thread here on TV about this sad story. As far as I am concerned all stray feeders bear a responsibility for every child that gets injured, maimed or killed by these dogs. But my only claim here is that the strays must be seen as public health issue, and dealt with accordingly.

Hmmmmmm...  I wonder what the parents of the 3 yr old was doing? So many times do I see toddlers barely old enough to walk roaming around without a parent in sight....and then there are those cases where the so-called family dog has mauled and killed the child... Can't blame that on stays, can you?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, sambum said:

Do you know these "lazy idiots" personally? I am no Thai apologist, but you are just as bad as the Thais tarring all farangs with the same brush!

 

And where do you get the 10,000 baht a month? :-

 

"The Amarin report suggested that the workers were paid in excess of 10,000 baht."

 

Can't see any indication of time scale there - maybe it's a day or a week or a year - maybe it's a "contract" job. Maybe you will enlighten us as you seem to know the "lazy idiots" involved!!!

 

yes, very easy to know more than you as you clearly know and understand nothing.

I had hundreds thai idiots working for me over the years, and not even 1 has been grateful for the easy money that they were paid, especially considering how idiots they were, so please do not try to explain me what you don't know as the other mrknownothingbestmya$$

Tell me what is your experience working with Thai and then I might read your posts again.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Momofarang said:

Well now I am convinced that I have to feed the dogs that are going to bite me, my kids and kill my cat. Call me an idiot again if you want but this adoration of dangerous pests is outlandish. And everything Chour has been doing the past few years has only contributed to make the situation. And give him a good living. Humanitarian 🤣..

 

so you are not able to teach to your kids and dogs to manage dogs and you accuse the whole world ? Maybe you should think about fixing yourself first...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

I see the Thai bashing mouth breathers have come out in force. Bang on about how much smarter they are than the average Thai but can't even do some basic research into this story.... just the same old knee jerk bs 'Thais are lazy' 'Thais are stupid' 'Thais can't do anything by themselves', 

 

There are legitimate criticisms of some parts of Thai culture and society, especially towards the ones running the show. But thread after thread just get hijacked by morons spouting nonsense about all Thais are like this and that..

 

As stated by others, there is more to this story, this guy has some dodgy things going on, so try and do some actual research and stop being lazy 

 

Talk to yourself ! Start a business, employ hundreds of Thai, and come to tell us how good they are !!! And for how long !

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, soistalker said:

Locking your thai workers in a dog cage literally might be the single way to get them to do their jobs properly.  They work on a dog farm; I'm sure this means that there is no math, and little thinking going into their work, so doing a poor job would just be lazy. Put them in the box for a few hours. Then ask them to repeat the task they failed to perform. If they dont do a proper job, lock them up for another few hours. 

Repeat until they do a proper job. It is called classic conditioning. It work on dogs, humans, and Thais.

 

EXACTLY !!!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dingdongrb said:

Hmmmmmm...  I wonder what the parents of the 3 yr old was doing? So many times do I see toddlers barely old enough to walk roaming around without a parent in sight....and then there are those cases where the so-called family dog has mauled and killed the child... Can't blame that on stays, can you?

 

So true ! but if most parents where not idiots we would know it, as most locals wouldn't be idiots also !

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, soistalker said:

Locking your thai workers in a dog cage literally might be the single way to get them to do their jobs properly.  They work on a dog farm; I'm sure this means that there is no math, and little thinking going into their work, so doing a poor job would just be lazy. Put them in the box for a few hours. Then ask them to repeat the task they failed to perform. If they dont do a proper job, lock them up for another few hours. 

Repeat until they do a proper job. It is called classic conditioning. It work on dogs, humans, and Thais.

 

1 hour ago, gamesgplayemail said:

 

Talk to yourself ! Start a business, employ hundreds of Thai, and come to tell us how good they are !!! And for how long !

 

 

 

1 hour ago, gamesgplayemail said:

 

EXACTLY !!!

 

 

Well...should anyone comment on the above samples I've quoted? If the Thais are so bad, why live in this country? And for heavens sake, why invest your valuable money in such a country? Someone obviously has a huge problem that cannot be mentioned here, isn't it?

Quality, at its best!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know a "farang" who runs a successful business. His mother-in-law insisted that the workers get paid way less than the minimum. Her justification was that they are from across the border. My friend insisted that they be paid above the minimum and receive other benefits too. He told the Thai mother in law that if the business was not making sufficient money to pay people and treat them properly then it wasn't worth being in business. He won the argument. Hey: That's an anti-Thai pro Farang story. Bet that doesn't get reported.

Edited by ianf
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2019 at 11:27 AM, TooBigToFit said:

I think some of you are too hard on him considering what he's trying to do. I followed the suggested search someone posted earlier and there are a lot of videos online. He seems like a devoted soul.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df6BO3-c04g

Do they steralise the dogs 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2019 at 3:27 PM, webfact said:

Thai social media was in meltdown

Ah good old fake media where pretend friends tell each other BS and it gets taken as gospel.

The internet is not, despite what the <deleted> contributors think, a "good thing". It has destroyed most societal norms where people had real friends, and actually talked to each other, in favour of sitting alone watching porn and talking to imaginary friends.

However, for people with no family that cares about them, or friends, it does fulfill a need.

Happy holiday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ravip said:

 

 

Well...should anyone comment on the above samples I've quoted? If the Thais are so bad, why live in this country? And for heavens sake, why invest your valuable money in such a country? Someone obviously has a huge problem that cannot be mentioned here, isn't it?

Quality, at its best!

LOL. Farangs live in LOS because it's warm all the time, cheaper than back home and one can bed attractive young women. Bet you knew that already.

why invest your valuable money in such a country?

That is a problem though. When the downfalls are so apparent and well known, it amazes me that farangs don't use the money to just live on and bed attractive young women.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. Farangs live in LOS because it's warm all the time, cheaper than back home and one can bed attractive young women. Bet you knew that already.

why invest your valuable money in such a country?

That is a problem though. When the downfalls are so apparent and well known, it amazes me that farangs don't use the money to just live on and bed attractive young women.

LOL indeed! What you say is 100% true. I agree.

But the most disgusting part is while enjoying things that they dont have at home, they are insulting the natives in the worst possible manner. Majority of these are the TVF top level keyboard sandos! And it seems daily, the count is going up on this category very fast.

The saying “And why worry about a speck in your friend's eye when you have a log in your own?" is very appropriate for this matter IMHO.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...