Teacher who shaved female students says they had head lice

webfact

3 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

And there we go.

Thai revenge.

Even against children.

The Thai is at fault, gets caught doing he shouldn't. Gets reprimanded. 

Then needs to get revenge against the child that reported him, so shaves her head using some weak headlice excuse.

Reminds me of the Thai Airforce 5 years ago.

A student complaned about the teacher, the teacher was reprimanded. 

On the next parachute jump the student's chute failed to open and they plunged to their death. 

Thai revenge. 

Only manifest in those Thais who have no moral compass, who cannot control their responses and for whom 'face' is the only worthwhile thing in their otherwise miserable and unintelligent lives.

Oh... sorry.

4 hours ago, Chazar said:

oh really it NEEDS a  committee does it..................need committing  more  like

The committees are formed so that all the people in the meeting room can raise their collective IQ above 25, to think how best to make an informed decision. Very weak response to an easy solution, but those who think they are big wigs fail dismally at trying to get off the ground level of social standing.

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

In principle you are right. But the problem seems also that too many parents let too many teachers get away with "bad" behavior.

Teachers are tin-pot gods.. who must be cowed-down to.

Shaving in this day and age is ridiculous as medicated products are readily available.

Every school that I ever worked in the kids were told to get a hair cut if it was longer than the prescribed length for the school.  If the kids disobeyed then the deputy head would cut it off.  The parents agreed to this when the kid started there.

This is, of course, not to say that I agree with it but their parents did agree with it.

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

In the teacher defence, back than long before medicated shampoo and other medically approved  treatment for for head lice they use to simply shave the heads in order to get rid of the problem an it worked, maybe this teacher is one of those old school methods guy...

You do realise how long ago that was? 

1 hour ago, car720 said:

Every school that I ever worked in the kids were told to get a hair cut if it was longer than the prescribed length for the school.  If the kids disobeyed then the deputy head would cut it off.  The parents agreed to this when the kid started there.

This is, of course, not to say that I agree with it but their parents did agree with it.

I take it that's government schools. If anyone had touched my daughters hair without my say so would find out what it's like to be humiliated and assaulted in the same way. I would never put my children in public schools in Thailand, they are not far off Boarstalls. 

14 hours ago, car720 said:

Is that in Thailand?

In many other countries it would be a punishable crime - physical assault. 

We had a boy at our school who refused to cut his long hair. He was simply sent home and told to stay home until he cut his hair.

If these girls really had lice they should have been told which shampoo to use and sent home for 3 or 4 days until the shampoo started to work.

Also ALL the other kids in the class should be checked for lice.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:18 PM, Scot123 said:

I take it that's government schools. If anyone had touched my daughters hair without my say so would find out what it's like to be humiliated and assaulted in the same way. I would never put my children in public schools in Thailand, they are not far off Boarstalls. 

Correct. A 30,000 baht man for years.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:14 AM, ezzra said:

In the teacher defence, back than long before medicated shampoo and other medically approved  treatment for for head lice they use to simply shave the heads in order to get rid of the problem an it worked, maybe this teacher is one of those old school methods guy...

He would fit right in on Thaivisa.

Archived