Jump to content
BANGKOK
ThaivisaSales

AIS, True or dTac? Thailand's Mobile Data Plans Compared

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

 

Where have you seen someone state they get 20 GB on AIS? Wrong thread anyway.

 

Best deal now is for new SIM. Unlimited data at 4 Mbps 150 baht per month. Unlimited data at 10 Mbps 200 baht per month.

 

If you want to use existing SIM, packages are dependent on the age of your SIM. 

 

If you want to keep your SIM for later, do a load of 20 baht top ups at an AIS service centre.

Is the best deal now with AIS?  If so Is it possible to transfer number from dtac sim to AIS sim?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 3:39 AM, Harveyg said:

Is the best deal now with AIS?  If so Is it possible to transfer number from dtac sim to AIS sim?

 

They all have that package. So you can choose any network if you will take a new SIM.

If you want to port a number, you'll have to check if the other network will accept it as a new SIM for when it comes to applying the aforementioned package. Truemove H will. Don't know about the others.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have had the same dtac number for 11 years now, but this year seems coverage and service have def declined, let alone true and ais have much better deals now. Im going this weekend to switch providers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ireckonso said:

I have had the same dtac number for 11 years now, but this year seems coverage and service have def declined, let alone true and ais have much better deals now. Im going this weekend to switch providers.

 

DTAC has exactly the same deal. But if you are unhappy with coverage and service, them perhaps time to move on. 

You can port your number or just buy another SIM, keeping your old one active with the 2 baht per month of validity codes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always go to this website, they have all the plans listed. 

https://prepaid-data-sim-card.fandom.com/wiki/Thailand

 

I just got the AIS 10MBPS unlimited for 200B, it's great.  I'm using it as a hotspot for my laptop and have already used 80GB in 2.5 weeks. 

 

I didn't see where DTAC has the same 10MPBS unlimited package., their unlimited packages were more.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2020 at 11:14 AM, theWTD said:

I always go to this website, they have all the plans listed. 

https://prepaid-data-sim-card.fandom.com/wiki/Thailand

 

I just got the AIS 10MBPS unlimited for 200B, it's great.  I'm using it as a hotspot for my laptop and have already used 80GB in 2.5 weeks. 

 

I didn't see where DTAC has the same 10MPBS unlimited package., their unlimited packages were more.

 

 

 

 

Not even close to "all the plans".

There was/is not even a trace of the 4/10 Mbps unlimited plans from any of the other networks. Only AIS.

So not at all comprehensive, nor up to date. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...