Jump to content
BANGKOK
baansgr

A Shout out advice to Gentlemen club owners

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, baansgr said:

150 baht drink would have their attention for ten minutes or so.....seriously a club rhyming with rush had 12 girls half asleep..no interaction or anything,...anyway just trying to enlighten owners why no one goes to their places anymore.

So you did offer to buy them a drink or you did not? 

Some places they get told not to overly pester the customers, and they find it hard to get the balance right. 

Few places where the girls give you their time for 20 minutes without you ponying up for a drink. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, baansgr said:

150 baht drink would have their attention for ten minutes or so.....seriously a club rhyming with rush had 12 girls half asleep..no interaction or anything,...anyway just trying to enlighten owners why no one goes to their places anymore.

150 baht for a drink in a club is peanuts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

150 baht for a drink in a club is peanuts.

I agree and if one cannot afford it it may be time to head home.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

150 baht for a drink in a club is peanuts.

No it's not, it's $7 oz or Canuck. Not cheap. But when you are going to 5-6 bars a night. And some don't wish to barfine, it adds up. Especially if you are there for months, .no problem if you are interested in the gal and wish to leave with her.

but for the sake of buying every gal a drink, it adds up.

prices have crept up to the tipping point, 

catch 22, they hassled us for drinks, I'm not going back

no one paid attention to me, I'm. T going back.

perhaps if you saw someone you liked, call her over and buy her a drink.

no. Ind readers there.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ron jeremy said:

No it's not, it's $7 oz or Canuck. Not cheap. But when you are going to 5-6 bars a night. And some don't wish to barfine, it adds up. Especially if you are there for months, .no problem if you are interested in the gal and wish to leave with her.

but for the sake of buying every gal a drink, it adds up.

prices have crept up to the tipping point, 

catch 22, they hassled us for drinks, I'm not going back

no one paid attention to me, I'm. T going back.

perhaps if you saw someone you liked, call her over and buy her a drink.

no. Ind readers there.

 

 

 

For people from countries who's currencies have fallen a lot compared to the Thai THB it is expensive, for others it isn't. There are clubs here that charge 600 ++ for a drink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...