Mc Donald's Thailand crazy price increase

Sundown

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Do you know how your food got to the plate, and what's in it...?

Absolutely, plastic gloves on hands is the first thing I look for, hair in one of those hair holders and they cook it in front of me, everything cut on the spot, they know me and always smile, although one time I decided to have some red pork noodle soup and the chef asked my wife if there was a problem with his food at all, with my wife telling him, not at all, my husband felt like a change, but your dish is his preferred with him sighing in relief, true story, suffice to say I am super a na l when it comes to eating out, hygiene is of the utmost importance to me, which a lot of Thai cooks lack and my immune system is not at their level and never will be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

No you don't know how the food got to your plate, only the bit you see....????

I am satisfied where I eat at the food mall, as I said which is very rare, maybe once a fortnight when we are shopping, same place, no stomach problems, and I am content with what I see hit the plate, believe what you want.

1 minute ago, tropo said:

Yeah, much better to eat Thai food that has been fried in lavish quantities of cheap oils and spiced so intensely that you can't taste it. They have the best cooking oil in the world to use at a decent price (coconut oil), but instead they use palm oil.

On a serious note, suggesting that all Western food is garbage is a ridiculous comment. Most of my food is Western food that I cook myself, and it is far from being garbage. Obviously we use much of the same produce, but just cook it better.

What country are you from sir?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1