Legal Obligations - Living Together 7 Years - Not Married

Banana7

21 hours ago, legend49 said:

Oh here we go all the TV lower deck lawyers with their opinions. I suggest the OP talk to a number of real Thai lawyers , which will be confusing as most cant follow the law.

I agree,

I have never heard such <deleted> as is being spewed on this topic today stating as far as they know, that's the problem, they know nothing.

There are no financial consequences nor moral obligations etc. I doubt they would think twice if they had a better offer and the roles were reversed.

There are no repercussions. It's over, finished, deal done, Nada, zilch, zero. She moves out. Onward and upwards or even side wards!

And for your sake don't consult a Thai lawyer, who will charge what he wants, AS IN PLENTY, to achieve nothing and then tell you after you owe him a favour for saving you a fortune.

On 12/28/2019 at 2:45 AM, Gweiloman said:

Forget legal obligations. Think about moral ones instead. Did you pay her a salary all these years? Have you enriched her life? Has she enriched yours? Or have you strung her along and exploited her?

What a dill......moral? he payed her way, free board and lodgings when does a Thai contribute? 

She banked her pay for 7 ys she's way out in front, im yet to meet a Thai woman who can hold down a job come home and cook, clean raise kids like white women can...then you have to put up with all there poo talk and family along the way....

No mate you can get rid of her for free, stop doing things for her, stop making  for her or providing her her dinner she will get the message eventually....

On 12/28/2019 at 2:45 AM, Gweiloman said:

Forget legal obligations. Think about moral ones instead. Did you pay her a salary all these years? Have you enriched her life? Has she enriched yours? Or have you strung her along and exploited her?

great post. hope the op does the right thing.

Archived