VIDEO: Lampang woman seriously injured as she is hit by ‘exploding’ manhole cover

rooster59

8 hours ago, IraqRon said:

whoa, that was quite an explosion, was it terrorist related??

Could have been a build up of sewer gas being ignited by passing engines on motorcys or cars of course.  Or maybe fuel of some sort washed into the sewer system ,  seem the sewers here are dumping grounds for anything.

Yeah, Mr. Holmes, did you ask Watson already? ????

3 hours ago, tandor said:

...why on earth report she sells pork on a stick...totally irrelevant..the mere fact you say she is a 22 year old woman is ample...I hope she recovers..something you didn't bother to mention.

This is Thailand. 

Surprised it doesn't mention other stuff like long hair, dark skinned, single.... 

7 hours ago, tandor said:

...why on earth report she sells pork on a stick...totally irrelevant..the mere fact you say she is a 22 year old woman is ample...I hope she recovers..something you didn't bother to mention.

I was fascinated to learn she sold pork on a stick- perhaps an important clue to the cause.

13 hours ago, Gold Star said:

Quite a lot of force involved considering that the lady and her bike already absorbed a fair bit of energy, and that it must have reached quite a height being in the air for 3 seconds, gravitational acceleration being 9.8 meters per second

Good observations, you can launch a rocket on methane gas, just shows how powerful it is-  

8 hours ago, meltingpot2015 said:

what are the chances of riding the bike over the manwhore just when it exploded?

I suppose, on the plus side, at lease she wasn't hit on the head with the falling manwhore.

... or be bounced down the opened hole! 

the only man hole cover she should have needed avoiding,

is what pops out of a man's jocks

12 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Whatever was lurking there, was dissipated once the explosion occurred.

Methane, should be harvested for energy.  

While watching the video it seemed to be a release of pressure as apposed to an explosion, while I suspect methane or something else I didn't see a flash as the manhole cover was blown into the air, just a cloud of dust. But if it was a sewer pipe underground it must have been blocked in someway to build up that amount of pressure.

11 hours ago, meltingpot2015 said:

what are the chances of riding the bike over the manwhore just when it exploded?

I suppose, on the plus side, at lease she wasn't hit on the head with the falling manwhore.

It might be prudent to use spellcheck in the future.... just to save confusion!

20 hours ago, tandor said:

If she was "selling pork on a stick" this never would have happened. Her fault, case closed!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived