UK TV presenter talking about booze

SteveK

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't see taking recreational drugs as a problem.

Live your life as you want, everyone has to die some day.

Many people end up strange and weird after a prolonged time of taking drugs .

Those people are quite easy to spot, as theres something different about them 

30 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Just waiting for those even more boring than drunks to post, the ones who have to tell everyone how long it is since they had a drink and how great they feel.????

Spoken like a true heavy drinker...

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Talking of honesty, guys in Thailand aren't honest about their drink problem

Im coked  out of my  head most days although Ive  cut  back  recently and now use  more  pepsi, its  a real  <deleted> when it  gets in your  nose though

18 hours ago, Chazar said:

Im coked  out of my  head most days although Ive  cut  back  recently and now use  more  pepsi, its  a real  <deleted> when it  gets in your  nose though

I know people addicted to diet coke. Getting off it is quite bad.

I'd stop drinking but I'm no quitter!.......Yeah, old ones are the best.

I had a boatload on taking a break in the UK but since returning on December 11th I haven't even had one including Christmas.

I just haven't felt like it, mind you, no weight loss ( which I care more about than boozing! ) as I have just hit the fridge twice as hard for food I brought back from the UK as in cheeses, sausages, bacon, etc!

Never mind, Start my diet again on January 1st.

Happy New Year 2020.

9 minutes ago, elgenon said:

I know people addicted to diet coke. Getting off it is quite bad.

I have a fridge full of the stuff, and before we get the TVF doctors, I am well aware of the additives and water being better for me!

19 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Just waiting for those even more boring than drunks to post, the ones who have to tell everyone how long it is since they had a drink and how great they feel.????

Its been............17..........hours since I had a drink............I feel bloody marvelous..........totally de-toxed..........so much so that I am going to have a celebratory drink after I fix the fence..........somewhere around 5 this afternoon..............:thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

I'd stop drinking but I'm no quitter!.......Yeah, old ones are the best.

I had a boatload on taking a break in the UK but since returning on December 11th I haven't even had one including Christmas.

I just haven't felt like it, mind you, no weight loss ( which I care more about than boozing! ) as I have just hit the fridge twice as hard for food I brought back from the UK as in cheeses, sausages, bacon, etc!

Never mind, Start my diet again on January 1st.

Happy New Year 2020.

I start my diet EVERY January 1st. without fail..........However...............:whistling:

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm too old & sick to drink alcohol any more, even a little makes me throw up almost instantly.

Never mind, think of the money you are saving and no hangovers in the mornings!

Always look on the bright side.

Archived