sunbelt asia

jastheace

hope it's ok to post this with the business name as the title.

otherwise apologies.

can anyone through personal experience recommend the above?

i need to arrange divorce and custody of children whilst we are abroad. wife in thailand. sunbelt asia is a company that i have noticed many times that many people/ posters provide links for, are they reliable? good advice? impartial? value?

wifey has agreed in principle, should i use this company to help us ? i understand i probably need to return to los to cross the t's and dot the i's, but do they/ can they make the process easier and quicker? the less time i return for the better. 

again, apologize if i shouldn't post or mention the business. i am asking about recent experience, as i think they've been around a long time.

also please please please i am not asking for recommendations of other 'service providers', just the one i mentioned. i understand that no negative comments are allowed, but if you recommend them and why would be great. TIA

JasTheAce

moderators welcome to edit as appropriate

1 minute ago, baansgr said:

On the ocassions I dealt with them albeit over ten years ago....always very professional and honest

thanks. going by their website, that's the impression i got. hoping for recent experiences of them. 

and also (recent experience) are they value also? i could maybe do it from the uk for 6k gbp, or in los for 2k with a free holiday. that's the feeler i am trying to send out.

thanks baansgr for reply

Archived