Throw thieving foreigners in jail, says fed up Phi Phi shopkeeper: "That'll teach 'em!"

webfact

4 hours ago, robblok said:

Throwing in jail is a bit much but a high compensation would be much better, like 10x the value of the item or something like that. 

Agree, jail is over the top, compensation and a fine will do.

3 hours ago, Aussiepeter said:

She looks like an 18 gallon beer keg sitting on two tree stumps ! Thank goodness for Thai ladies, including the missus who at 48 is still a thousand times more attractive than this petty thief. Even with alcohol being included, I doubt her chances of scoring a date in LOS any time soon.

This is the most politically (and literally) correct post I have seen in a long time.  5555  Well Done!

• Haha 2

Just now, Isaanbiker said:

Twice this year he has caught foreign thieves red handed and called the police. Both times the foreigners just were told to compensate him and let go. 

He needs the right warning sign. 

shoplifters will be prostituted.jpg

She wouldn't be worth 1 Satang.

3 hours ago, Aussiepeter said:

It is nine months since I was in LOS and that is obviously too long, as the first thing I did when I saw this story was to blow up the page to view the "female" foreign shoplifter - has anyone else done this ? She looks like an 18 gallon beer keg sitting on two tree stumps ! Thank goodness for Thai ladies, including the missus who at 48 is still a thousand times more attractive than this petty thief. Even with alcohol being included, I doubt her chances of scoring a date in LOS any time soon. Reminds me of the time a girl in a pub in London, when I rejected her advances said "you are drunk"  - to which I replied, "yes and you are ugly, but tomorrow I'll be sober." Happy New Year all on TV.

Expect requests to post a pic of the no doubt lovely Mrs Aussiepeter!

Tip: don’t!

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, ezzra said:

Every merchant and shop owner know how or should know how to factor losses and damages into the item or product price, there are shoplifters all over the world and no one end up in jail, cost of doing business...

Theft should not be the price of doing business though. Some people seem to think theft hurts no one as retailers are ripping people off anyway, sad reflection on humanity.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Omg a tourist  forgot to pay for a 100 bht baseball cap..

Hopefully this significant loss doesn’t make his shop going bankrupt!

Such people are criminals and need to be punished. I doubt that this was the first time this woman did this.

• Haha 1