Throw thieving foreigners in jail, says fed up Phi Phi shopkeeper: "That'll teach 'em!"

webfact

On 12/31/2019 at 2:50 AM, webfact said:

He admitted to 77kaoded that there were good and bad foreigners but added: There are a lot of bad. 

Good to know, bad guys out, right? 

Edited by balo

On 12/31/2019 at 9:34 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm in two minds about this. On the one hand, theft is bad, but on the other the shopkeeper is part of the people that ruined Phi Phi, so I'd be happy if he and all his compatriots went broke and had to leave the island.

First time I went to Phi Phi there wasn't much there in the way of a town, shops etc, and it was FANTASTIC. Such a wonderful place. Now, because of all the building it's ruined. Such a shame to ruin paradise for greed.

Big Yellow Taxi song could have been written for what happened to Phi Phi.

They paved paradise
And put up a parking lot
With a pink hotel, a boutique
And a swinging hot spot

Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you've got til its gone
They paved paradise
And put up a parking lot

CdHh-6LUMAAoa0L.jpg

On 12/31/2019 at 3:34 AM, Aussiepeter said:

It is nine months since I was in LOS and that is obviously too long, as the first thing I did when I saw this story was to blow up the page to view the "female" foreign shoplifter - has anyone else done this ? She looks like an 18 gallon beer keg sitting on two tree stumps ! Thank goodness for Thai ladies, including the missus who at 48 is still a thousand times more attractive than this petty thief. Even with alcohol being included, I doubt her chances of scoring a date in LOS any time soon. Reminds me of the time a girl in a pub in London, when I rejected her advances said "you are drunk"  - to which I replied, "yes and you are ugly, but tomorrow I'll be sober." Happy New Year all on TV.

That pic is flattened. But yeah, for sure, we all believe you rejected the advances of a female in a London pub, many of which in them there parts by the way are pretty stunning, especially for an odd aussie bogun type, not that you are of course - I bet her todger was bigger than yours. :tongue: Look, I'm no lover of entitled western female shenanigans... but it is likely one is getting mixed up with non-reality and quotes from real world folk like Winston Churchill. 

As far as op goes, he has likely being ripping off tourists with over-inflated prices for years, so suck it up!