What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

Decided to watch "Midnight Express" last night as recall nothing whatsoever about it, and I am so pleased that I did as I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Such a shame the the lead actor, Brad Davis (Billy), committed suicide in the 80s.

• Like 2
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season 4 of Fargo has just started.      

This is a little off Topic again---apologies to all----- another great Free E-book site Z Library, they have over 5 million books which they put out in all formats MOBI--EPUB  etc   & 77 mill

Ozark   Series 1-3 available with subs from RARBG   https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5071412/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0   The Byrdes and their teenage kids, Charlotte and Jonah, are, for

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Decided to watch "Midnight Express" last night as recall nothing whatsoever about it, and I am so pleased that I did as I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Such a shame the the lead actor, Brad Davis (Billy), committed suicide in the 80s.

I thought he died of Aids.

52 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I thought he died of Aids.

I believe he had Aids which appears to be a contributing factor in his decision.

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

The Unbelievable Story of Carl Beech

Summary: Directed by critically acclaimed film-maker Vanessa Engle, this documentary tells the jaw-dropping story of Carl Beech, a former nurse from Gloucester who claimed he had been sexually abused by a group of prominent men in the 1970s and 80s.

The scandal becomes front-page news in 2014 when Beech, better known by his pseudonym Nick, goes public with his incredible allegations, triggering a £2 million police investigation. The film features exclusive interviews with many of the people most closely involved.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000m22r

I see it's on 1337 already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Will27 said:

This new series from HBO looks interesting.

Summary: A look at the experiences of the members of the NXIVM, an organization and sex cult who made headlines for
being charged with sex trafficking and racketeering conspiracy.

Hope it improves, first episode as dull as dishwater.

• Thanks 1

A TV show I enjoyed was Snowfall. First Season 2017, hopefully soon Season 4. American made.

About a family wanting to make money selling cocaine. Also a CIA man gets involved. Interesting twists.

• Like 1

Season 2 of LIAR on ITV is good, except that in Ep 2, ad break 3 there were NINE consecutive hybrid car ads, three of them from Lexus, 2 for Citroen and 2 for Volvo (who are using Born to Be Wild as their song). Ridiculous.

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

Hope it improves, first episode as dull as dishwater.

The Vow

Was slow but there's 9 episodes so I think just setting the scene.

A slow burner I think.

I'll continue watching it.