What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season 4 of Fargo has just started.      

This is a little off Topic again---apologies to all----- another great Free E-book site Z Library, they have over 5 million books which they put out in all formats MOBI--EPUB  etc   & 77 mill

Ozark   Series 1-3 available with subs from RARBG   https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5071412/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0   The Byrdes and their teenage kids, Charlotte and Jonah, are, for

Posted Images

I really enjoyed this---lots of good actors---Like most of the ones I'm posting about lately.... its probably already had a mention.....so i'll shut up at that.............:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't mind this one.

Summary: A corporate defence attorney takes on an environmental lawsuit against a chemical company that exposes a lengthy history of pollution.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 1/21/2020 at 12:20 AM, Fruit Trader said:

Look at the Limetorrents list for a Tutankhamun search.

Tutankhamun S01E1-4 HDTV x264-ORGANiC[ettv]

I am still seeding S01E01 from 2019 they all have seeders but you will likely need to leave them cooking for a few hours.

Tutankhamun available on magnetdl, s01 1.94 gb,  1 se 5 le , i just started it, and coming down at 500+ kib/s

Edited by steve187
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Will27 said:

a new Pommy cop show called The Detectives: My Killer Case.

Thanks for that will27, I really do think the UK true crime series are the best produced.

but--At the moment I'm hooked on watching WSOP= Poker, Its quite entertaing when your seeing all the cards

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Will27 said:

I just loved Linda Ronstadt and had some of her LPs........loved just about all of her songs and in particular, "Different drum". Thanks for this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, steve187 said:

Tutankhamun available on magnetdl, s01 1.94 gb,  1 se 5 le , i just started it, and coming down at 500+ kib/s

stuck at 61%

there is a new series of All Creatures Great and Small in the making ,i am watching the old one at the moment, so good and i always fancied Carol Drinkwater,wonder what the new series will be like , very woke ,i am sure , i hope not .

Also new seris ,its a comedy Avenue 5, its about a space ship on a cruise ,gets knocked off course ,its a comedy ,not to sure after watching first episode ,but will give it a go .

Edited by bert bloggs
  • Like 1
  • CharlieH locked and unpinned this topic