What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season 4 of Fargo has just started.      

This is a little off Topic again---apologies to all----- another great Free E-book site Z Library, they have over 5 million books which they put out in all formats MOBI--EPUB  etc   & 77 mill

Rather good documentary on COVID and the China coverup from the BBC.  

Posted Images

Decided to watch an old movie last night called, "an eye for an eye" and I don't ever remember seeing it first time round, but very worth it in my opinion, even though a couple of the scenes in it were quite brutal (I won't give anything away).

Stars Sally Field, Kiefer Sutherland and Ed Harris, to name a few, and just when I thought the movie was slipping away from a great ending..............

Don't know if this has been recommended or not, but started watching "Wentworth" on netflix yesterday. Absolutely brilliant! Set in an all women's prison in Australia, some drama, plotting and lots of psychology and human relatiionships. Great series! Can't stop watching it. 

6 hours ago, djayz said:

Don't know if this has been recommended or not, but started watching "Wentworth" on netflix yesterday. Absolutely brilliant! Set in an all women's prison in Australia, some drama, plotting and lots of psychology and human relatiionships. Great series! Can't stop watching it. 

If you haven't seen it and like a good prison drama, Oz is sensational.

It's brutal.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118421/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Utopia - This one's not my cup of tea, but episode 1 is out there now on Lime.

Summary: A group of young adults, who meet online, get a hold of a cult underground graphic novel, which not only pins them as a target of a shadowy deep state organization, but also burdens them with the dangerous task of saving the world.

• Like 1
On 8/29/2020 at 10:57 AM, Daffy D said:

Class Action Park (2020)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11015214/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Not as boring as it sounds, actually quite interesting and amusing  :thumbsup:

Documentary on America's most Dangerous Water Park

A documentary that focuses on a dangerously legendary water park and its slew of injuries and crimes along with child safety concerns.

Available on RARBG

Really funny and well worth watching. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Haven't yet watched it myself but sounds interesting:-

FIRES OF KUWAIT  -   SHORT DOCUMENTARY
After Saddam Hussein had the Kuwait Oil wells lit up, teams from all over the world fought those fires for months. They had to save the oil resources, as well as reduce air pollution. The different teams developed different techniques of extinguishing the fires. Man's emergency creativity can be seen at it's best.

Available from 1337X

Edited by Jai Dee
Link removed as per Forum Rules
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Will27 said:

Utopia - This one's not my cup of tea, but episode 1 is out there now on Lime.

Summary: A group of young adults, who meet online, get a hold of a cult underground graphic novel, which not only pins them as a target of a shadowy deep state organization, but also burdens them with the dangerous task of saving the world.

The original British version was very good ,going to give this a try ,but not holding out a lot of hope.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

The original British version was very good ,going to give this a try ,but not holding out a lot of hope.

New Utopia, getting ba-a-d reviews. Many wonder why Amazon just didn't buy the rights and make a season 3 of the Brit version, continuing the goodness for the fans. Too bad; remakes don't always have to be worse but usually are nowadays.

Guess I won't bother then.

Edited by BigStar

I bought a amazon firetv stick to run Jellyfin, now I can watch the remaining free month of my AppleTV+ subscription. 

This one started yesterday. 

Edited by recom273
  • Thanks 2
13 hours ago, BigStar said:

New Utopia, getting ba-a-d reviews. Many wonder why Amazon just didn't buy the rights and make a season 3 of the Brit version, continuing the goodness for the fans. Too bad; remakes don't always have to be worse but usually are nowadays.

Guess I won't bother then.

Remakes of British series in US are very rarely good. Adding wokeness to the slow burn Brit style is a recipe for disaster. I'm not sure I can name any that worked, although there must have been one or two.

• Like 1