What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

Maybe this was mentioned before but here goes. 

The German Netflix series How to sell drugs online fast. Two seasons already. A third to come.

While I wouldn't rate this must see tv its about alot more than the title implies and its entertaining. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season 4 of Fargo has just started.      

This is a little off Topic again---apologies to all----- another great Free E-book site Z Library, they have over 5 million books which they put out in all formats MOBI--EPUB  etc   & 77 mill

Ozark   Series 1-3 available with subs from RARBG   https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5071412/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0   The Byrdes and their teenage kids, Charlotte and Jonah, are, for

Posted Images

Watching Oktoberfest - Beer & Blood now. I'm quite biased, having been on the Wiesn multiple times and enjoying hearing some Bayrisch, but it's a good series. If you like Warrior, give it a shot. Funnily enough I noticed in the credits the director is Finnish and I've met him a couple of times. Small world.

• Thanks 1
On 10/26/2020 at 8:30 AM, Will27 said:

The Sister

This 4 part series one starts today also.

Summary: Almost a decade into his new devoted married life Nathan is rocked to the core when Bob, an unwelcome face from the past, turns up on his doorstep with shocking news, triggering a series of catastrophic decisions.

I’m half way through this ( 2 episodes of 4 available on ITV Hub, 3 & 4 available over the next two days ), nice little murder mystery with the usual twists and tension.

Watching on the ITV Hub , which means putting up with adverts, but hopefully will be available elsewhere soon.

Recommend !

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I’m half way through this ( 2 episodes of 4 available on ITV Hub, 3 & 4 available over the next two days ), nice little murder mystery with the usual twists and tension.

Watching on the ITV Hub , which means putting up with adverts, but hopefully will be available elsewhere soon.

Recommend !

An episodes a day is being uploaded onto the usual websites.

It didn't do it for me I'm affraid.

Been trying to d/l s01e07 of The Queen's Gambit.

I've posted a screenshot - with d/l source removed, that shows there is a 26/62 seeders/leechers ratio, but although it's been d/l for around 18 hours, it's stuck at 42.8%.

Tried deleting it & downloading again, but same problem.

Anyone got any idea what is going on?

IMG_20201029_053146.png

2 hours ago, faraday said:

I've posted a screenshot - with d/l source removed, that shows there is a 26/62 seeders/leechers ratio, but although it's been d/l for around 18 hours, it's stuck at 42.8%.

IMG_20201029_053146.png

Try a different source .

Available on RARBG and 1337x also TPB :smile:

When searching on TPB remove the  apostrophe from Queen's

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, faraday said:

IMG_20201029_053146.png

i got a link for the whole series from rarbg, i have just ticked to get e07 and is come down in about 2 hours, so far i have ep 1 and ep7, the others i will get if i like it after watching ep1, i got ep 7 to test it for you

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

When searching on TPB remove the  apostrophe from Queen's

Well, I never knew that Daffy....just tried it & e07 will finish d/l in a few minutes.

Kap.

1 minute ago, faraday said:

Well, I never knew that Daffy....just tried it & e07 will finish d/l in a few minutes

You're welcome. 

Just for the fun  I just downloaded the whole of series 01 with subs  3.69 Gb from RARBG in under 10 minutes.

Guess I'll have to watch it now  :smile: 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, faraday said:

IMG_20201029_053146.png

Netflix is, I think, 350 baht or so per month. I for one can't be arsed to download torrents for that price.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1