What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

CharlieH

Gangsters

A friend of mine has just got into The Bureau.

I'm trying to find season 3 for him but cannot see it.

I was sure sno had uploaded it on TPB.

Would appreciate it if anyone know where I can find it, with subs.

45 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Gangsters

A friend of mine has just got into The Bureau.

I'm trying to find season 3 for him but cannot see it.

I was sure sno had uploaded it on TPB.

Would appreciate it if anyone know where I can find it, with subs.

I believe sno only has 1 & 2.  S's 1-4 can be obtained fron Chaos.

• Thanks 1

Been enjoying the Tiger King, which just dropped on Netflix.  Real life documentary.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11823076/

Among the eccentrics and cult personalities in the stranger-than-fiction world of big cat owners, few stand out more than Joe Exotic, a mulleted, gun-toting polygamist and country western singer who presides over an Oklahoma roadside zoo. Charismatic but misguided, Joe and an unbelievable cast of characters including drug kingpins, conmen, and cult leaders all share a passion for big cats and the status and attention their dangerous menageries garner.

Edited by steelepulse
  • Thanks 1

On 3/20/2020 at 1:45 PM, Daffy D said:

In the menu page of your tv there should be an option to disable subs.

:thumbsup: 

Thanks again Daffy, but unfortunately my Sony Bravia, 2018 model 49 inch flatscreen doesn't appear to have that function, so I got online and searched and also played about with the television, but it doesn't seem to be available with the model that I have got, so it looks like falling back on the VLC media player, which is not altogether a bad thing, just a little annoying.

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Thanks again Daffy, but unfortunately my Sony Bravia, 2018 model 49 inch flatscreen doesn't appear to have that function, so I got online and searched and also played about with the television, but it doesn't seem to be available with the model that I have got, so it looks like falling back on the VLC media player, which is not altogether a bad thing, just a little annoying.

I have a fairly new (bought a couple of months back) Sony Bravia 4K TV, but I use the the MX player from Playstore for playing all my downloads. It's much easier to use than just plugging into the Sony USB port and as well as being able to turn subs on and off the other buttons like fast forwarding work much better.

Edited by giddyup
  • Thanks 1

I am afraid I have been guilty again by taking the thread off topic, so here I am, back on topic............ 

Having played football (soccer to some) at a fairly high level and for a few years, I was intrigued to hear of a movie called, "The Damned United" which I never heard of before, so I downloaded and watched it and I would say that for every football fan, it has to be a must, especially if you were around in the 70s or thereabouts.

It highlights part of Brian Clough's career, along with his offsider Peter Taylor, and the intense rivalry (some may say hatred) Clough had with Don Revie.

Anyway I will say no more other than it has to be a must watch for football fans out there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Tv Series - Caliphate AKA Kalifat

Just saw this one on RARBG and it looks promising.

Summary: Agent Fatima gets a tip that a terrorist act is planned in Sweden. At the same time, the teenager Sulle
has opened her eyes to her student assistant who opens the doors to a new fascinating world.

This is on Netflix dubbed in English.

31 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Netflix Thailand?

Can you let me know if The Bureau season 3 is on Netflix?

TIA

I can't find The Bureau on Netflix Thailand.

Kalifat is on Netflix Thailand.  You can watch it with either English or Swedish audio with choice of English, Thai, Swedish or Chinese subtitles.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Netflix Thailand?

Can you let me know if The Bureau season 3 is on Netflix?

TIA

its available as is s04 under the title Le Bureau des Légendes S03, i have both.

i see it uploaded by  BRSHNKV on the site where eye patched sailors go for a holiday

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, steve187 said:

its available as is s04 under the title Le Bureau des Légendes S03, i have both.

i see it uploaded by  BRSHNKV on the site where eye patched sailors go for a holiday

On Netflix Thailand?  I can't find it on search either by "The Bureau" or the French title.

On 3/22/2020 at 10:30 AM, Will27 said:

Tv Series - Caliphate AKA Kalifat

Thanks Will27........does anyone know where the Netflix version is (for download) would much prefer it to subs............