What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

CharlieH

21 minutes ago, recom273 said:

I didn’t see the web-dl only the Swedish TV rip.

Thanks recom273...................... The Invisible man is out for download, it had some good write ups 7.4 IMDB  the invisible man isn't a nice guy...domestic abuse etc......

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Thanks recom273...................... The Invisible man is out for download, it had some good write ups 7.4 IMDB  the invisible man isn't a nice guy...domestic abuse etc......

Really enjoyed it, & Elizabeth Moss plays the battered female excellently, just as she does in Handmaids.

giphy-1559670243.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Much appreciated. Dunno why but every time I did a search it took me to S03. All's well now. ???? 

I've been itermittently getting dodgy (incomplete) results from TPB for a few weeks. Also haven't been able to connect to Lime all day today.

Just slightly related to TV and Movies - Please remove if not allowed.

In light of current situation, a number of private torrent trackers have gone to open their doors with bonus ratio or freeleech. If you google for trackers using STAYHOME or STAYATHOME you might find some a new places to DL your viewing material. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DOCUMENTARY: Putin: A Russian Spy Story

On: Channel 4    
Date: Monday 23rd March

3 episodes

Documentary examining how Vladimir Putin brought his knowledge of spy-craft to bear on his leadership of Russia, how his personal experiences have influenced his politics and how modern Russia has been created through an acute sense of betrayal, pride and anger.The programme takes viewers on a journey into the mind of one of the 21st century's most influential leaders, offering a portrait of a politician who modeled himself on the Russian James Bond and whose presidency reads like a spy thriller.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

DOCUMENTARY: Putin: A Russian Spy Story

On: Channel 4    
Date: Monday 23rd March

3 episodes

Documentary examining how Vladimir Putin brought his knowledge of spy-craft to bear on his leadership of Russia, how his personal experiences have influenced his politics and how modern Russia has been created through an acute sense of betrayal, pride and anger.The programme takes viewers on a journey into the mind of one of the 21st century's most influential leaders, offering a portrait of a politician who modeled himself on the Russian James Bond and whose presidency reads like a spy thriller.

Waiting for this one to appear.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

It is out Will27, on Chaos......guess you will have to go to your trusty IPad to see it.

I don't use Chaos and have ditched the vpn.

No probs.

It will turn up later I guess.

Cops Like Us

New 3 part series from the Beeb.

Enjoyed episode 1.

Summary: Following officers from Staffordshires overstretched police force as they talk candidly about the frustrations of being on the beat in one of the UKs most deprived cities – Stoke-on-Trent. Staffordshire police officers describe with brutal honesty the challenges of policing in a climate of cuts and changing crime.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 12:10 AM, recom273 said:

I just started watching “The Outsider” on HBO, features Jason Bateman from Ozark - Seems interesting.

Downloaded the 10 episode series. Watched ep 1 last night. I think this will be a intriguing series. Jason Bateman (Ozark) is in it and is the director of the first episode. Will be a typical Stephan King plot I think.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Narcos Mexico, pretty good.

Yes its a good series....I got down to the last 2 episodes and they were hard sub in German......my fault I jump about to different servers looking for small downloads.........  I don't know what sort of TV some people have if they want 6 or 9 GB to watch a 40 min program

9 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Yes its a good series....I got down to the last 2 episodes and they were hard sub in German......my fault I jump about to different servers looking for small downloads.........  I don't know what sort of TV some people have if they want 6 or 9 GB to watch a 40 min program

Netflix, always something there.

20 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:
23 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

65 inch high definition, so need 1080p at least.????

Only if you've got really good vision, I have a 65" UHD but am more than happy with 480 for most of my viewing.

Glasses help.

43 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

65 inch high definition, so need 1080p at least

I have 72 inch HD, & I am really into Football/Boxing..but agree with Blue moon, 480 is fine, or even at 1080 you can get a movie at 900--1.2 GB & its fine also, I don't need to see the hair on  his nose,,,,, I know the shops use blue ray when they run their in store sets, but when you have to  take it from Comp and reload on a USB unless you have the right FAT....can be a problem.

6 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

I have 72 inch HD, & I am really into Football/Boxing..but agree with Blue moon, 480 is fine, or even at 1080 you can get a movie at 900--1.2 GB & its fine also, I don't need to see the hair on  his nose,,,,, I know the shops use blue ray when they run their in store sets, but when you have to  take it from Comp and reload on a USB unless you have the right FAT....can be a problem.

Just reformat your USB to EXFAT so there is no size limit.  With all this time spent at home now, I finally linked my computer and TV so everything is now available on the TV, with no need to use the USB anymore.

I need to see the split ends on the nose hair.

Edited by villagefarang
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1