What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

CharlieH

13 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

Frontier:- (2020)

Texas. 1848. Mexican families are being forced off their land by the Saxons who come to colonize this unpopulated state. Two Mexican...

I like westerns but this is bad - BUT for some reason I watched it all the way through, so maybe really not so bad, and I didn't fall asleep :unsure:

If you haven't already seen it, try and find "Sweetwater" with Ed Harris, very underrated western.

35 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

Just checked on IMDB, sounds like my kind of western :thumbsup:

Already downloading.

I didn't mind the remake of the 7.10 to Yuma. Oh, and True Grit of course.

Edited by giddyup

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

I didn't mind the remake of the 7.10 to Yuma. Oh, and True Grit of course.

Got them already in my keep collection.

After downloading "Sweetwater" realised Iv'e already seen it. That's getting old for you :wacko: 

• Like 1

Torn from the Headlines: New York Post Reports

Am enjoying this one.
Some really interesting cases.
Sourced from rarbg.

Summary: Some of the New York City’s most dramatic true-crime stories from the perspective of the New York Post journalists who covered the cases.

• Like 1

Felt it was the time for some fairy-tale movie. So pushed the play button on:

The Princess Bride.

I never has seen this movie before, unknown actors but do remember the young boy from the wonder years and the granddad resembles very like metisd..Peter Falk and it was.

Enjoyable movie for times as now, for me.

On 4/1/2020 at 5:17 PM, Daffy D said:

Got them already in my keep collection.

After downloading "Sweetwater" realised Iv'e already seen it. That's getting old for you :wacko: 

Or too much in the keep

In the high time of the video-cd and later the dvd, it has happened that I got a double :whistling:

On 4/1/2020 at 7:42 AM, touch said:

where do you find it to DL

Yer as Will27 said touch---it was on Chaos, but it will probably appear around the place---soon. The Site has also has a lot of back dated stuff that I usually have missed---and you don't have to worry about seeds as they now have dedicated seed box's which makes it one of the faster sites to download from. Some guys on here (members) may have an invitation if you ask... I have used mine up...or you can ask to join direct ...Have PM you address.

At the moment from them I am looking at the BBC Whistle Blower series, (I missed it last year) its where they send undercover people with body cameras into different organizations --this one is about those wonderful guys On "Cant Pay we take it away"...they are not the smiley helpful guys you see once their not on the TV program...they are thugs, who especially intimidate solo mothers who's Son may have a parking debt or something, threatening them with removal of their washing machine TVs etc....which is Illegal as they don't  have any debts.....but they don't know the law so, they also force their way in , pretend the lock was broken, shout scream and generally intimate the old and solo mothers,,,etc...this  is the same company (Drakes) that you see--why do it, because they are on a % of the take.

Also downloaded from  last year Donovan & the Beatles In India--which was all filmed in 1968 shown last April without any cuts--  Donovan (the folk singer--and ringleader) who retraces the journey, that he had talked them (and quite a few others) to go over there....which was a disaster, Ringo with his suitcase of baked beans because he hated Indian food, Harrison and Lennon left amid allegations that the Maharishi tried to force Mia Farrow into sex. etc etc..

But it wasn't all a loss as they wrote over two dozen songs from that experience that were included in the White Album, Abbey Road and later solo albums.

'Shivers' aka 'They Came From Within' 

what better than have some scaredy cat... unable to decide upon which is worse?

- to stay in... or to go out

oh!.. you don't have to SignUp...

but seems the video does take a minute to start...

image.png.4166d4473fef86274c1e0adb888a58a0.png

Edited by tifino

Later we'll watch this week's episode of Hawaii Five-0. This is the last of 240 episodes over ten years and I thought I'd give it a mention as we've found it pretty entertaining viewing. While it may not be the absolute best in any one aspect the sum of the parts has still been pretty good IMHO, decent characters, stories and acting set against some stunning scenery.

I remember the original series fondly too, as I'm sure some of you will. This has to be one of the most succesfull reboots on TV, I can't think of any better. Doctor Who comes to mind but some of the others have not lived up to the original - Ironside 2013 for example.

• Like 1

Watched the 1st episode of "Tales from the Loop" as I thought the storyline sounded promising but was disappointed (bored) so will wait for one of you guys to tell me it gets better before giving it another try ????  

Also watched the 1st 2 episodes of Noughts & Crosses, started off with all the makings of an enjoyable drama but quickly turned into a bit too OTT in hammering the "Message" home... E.g. using "Blanker" as a derogatory term to describe the white underclass... obviously that's the (blunt/obtuse) point of the storyline, but so obvious it almost insults it's viewers... Won't bother with future episodes (unless again, you guys tell me it picks up :)) 

Waiting to see how "The Nest" pans out + waiting for the next episode of Almost Paradise (Cebu is one of my favourite islands in Philippines & the main actress is smoking HOT ... Ano Bayan ???? 

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

waiting for the next episode of Almost Paradise (Cebu is one of my favourite islands in Philippines & the main actress is smoking HOT ... Ano Bayan ???? ) 

Searching for her brought only rubbish.  That was my most disappointing and disturbing Google image search since "toss the salad" decades ago.

• Haha 1

Hi @Sanuk711

I tried getting in on TVCHAOSUK, but had no luck. At least not free. Does anyone have an invite?

Apart from Putin I'm looking for KLEM, the blood pact and a Finnish series Secret Enemies

TIA

Tv series - Twin

Episode 1 of this new series just dropped on Lime.
You can get a subbed version or the whole series with hardcoded subs.

Summary: When a young mother is responsible for the accidental death of her husband, she persuades the dead husbands identical twin to take his identity.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, dukeandduke said:

Searching for her brought only rubbish.  That was my most disappointing and disturbing Google image search since "toss the salad" decades ago.

More than Two Girls and a Cup? That left me scarred for life.

• Like 1