What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

CharlieH

58 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Actually you've got a few good programmes from your area, in addition to those already mentioned there's Auf Weidersehn Pet, Spender and some decent films too - Get Carter comes to mind. Coming from Cambridge there's not a lot of TV connections, Grantchester is almost Cambridge and the Monty Python team first got together there (but I'm grasping at straws now).

At least on the music front we have Pink Floyd, I'd take them over Ant & Dec all day long.

If you look very close in Get Carter ,you might just be able to see me sitting

in a mini at the lights ,when Michael Caine crosses the road,that's my few seconds

of fame, except when a TyneTees Tv reporter,asked me many many years ago,if men

will ever wear cosmetics,looking into the future I replied,I am sure they will........

RIP Syd , you were the best.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

The Innocence Files

Summary: Through the lens of The Evidence, The Witness and The Prosecution, The Innocence Files shines a powerful light on the untold personal stories behind eight cases of wrongful conviction that the nonprofit organization the Innocence Project and organizations within the Innocence Network have uncovered and worked tirelessly to overturn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, lee b said:

LOST , halfway through season 2. 

I watched season#1 back in 2004 when I had fa to do and vowed never to watch another US TV series again. Mostly kept to that. Limited series are still allowable tho.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Yes, I have been really enjoying this show too, I love the interaction between his son, the grandfather is as dry as f .. 

Its a weird one, it’s on an American channel - I wonder if some of the language goes over the heads of FX viewers.

I also find DAVE amusing too.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 6:57 AM, sanuk711 said:

QUIZ

The 3 part enactment of the (so called Cheating major incident ) in "Who wants to  be a Millionaire"  is out....... Just under the Name Quiz

It is rather good, best I've seen in a long while, will watch last nights final episode tonight.

• Like 1

Netflix

"Too hot to handle"

A new series today, full of steaming hot sexy ladies and similar men

(I assume)

who are on a romantic paradise, all in the mood for naughty action.

A series with a suckerpunch twist!

A must watch, for the TVF member who said he was 'about to explode'. (Pun intended)

Lots of eye candy also for female viewers.

Screenshot

Screenshot_20200418-002712_Netflix.jpg

• Like 1

The Interrogation of Tony Martin

Found this one on RARBG.

Summary: The Interrogation of Tony Martin tells the story of what happened on the night in 1999 when Norfolk farmer Tony Martin confronted two burglars who broke into his farmhouse. Two males, 29-year-old Brendon Fearon and 16-year-old Fred Barras, had forced their way into Martin's home, intending to steal from him. Martin, who had been plagued by burglaries and had lost faith in the police, blasted his shotgun as the thieves attempted to flee through a window. But when teenager Barras was found dead the following day, Martin's actions divided public opinion.

• Thanks 2

Gangs of London

I remember someone asking about this one ages ago.

Looks like we're finally getting it.

Starts next week.

Summary: Tells the story of London being torn apart by the turbulent power struggles of the international gangs that control it and the sudden power vacuum that's created when the head of London's most powerful crime family is assassinated.

• Like 2