What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

CharlieH

4 hours ago, Will27 said:

This new one from HBO looks promising.
The first two episodes are out there.

Thanks will27...they have given it a 9.2, so someone likes it...but when I saw who it was written by..... For me most of his stuff, well he just seems to ramble on, stopped reading his books sometime ago. Maybe the producer has speeded this up......worth a look I anyway..... :coffee1:

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

New Series of Cold Feet just started , also Busted in Bangkok ,first episode has Pattaya in it .

trouble is ,to many new series all at the same time ,

Where is Busted in Bangkok available? Only see some old episodes of Busted Abroad, Locked up Abroad on PB etc.

Edited by giddyup

Watched Last Blood, the last (I presume) in the Rambo franchise.

Escapism and entertaining if not predictable. This story was Sly Stallones version of "Taken". One guy against many, plenty of blood and guts etc.

Think its time he retired gracefully though as clearly a bit too old now to pull off the action hero.

3/5 from me.

20 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Thanks will27...they have given it a 9.2, so someone likes it...but when I saw who it was written by..... For me most of his stuff, well he just seems to ramble on, stopped reading his books sometime ago. Maybe the producer has speeded this up......worth a look I anyway..... :coffee1:

Have you watched Mr Mercedes? Also by Mr King.

7 minutes ago, izod10 said:

The Irishman    via torrent site   The lighthouse    wot a load of <deleted>     1917    its good   again Pirate Bay

1917 only has cam copies so far ??

Unauthorized.Living

I have only seen 2 episodes of this Spanish crime series.....The boss of a crime syndicate has just been told only has short time to live..its all out thanks to Netflix....can get on PB or another site that is worth looking at, because this site only does TV --no movies etc EZTV this site also takes a lot from Netflix and the good thing about that is, Netflix dubs English--so you don't have to read subs.It also gives a lot to PB

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6970700/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Edited by sanuk711
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, giddyup said:

Where is Busted in Bangkok available? Only see some old episodes of Busted Abroad, Locked up Abroad on PB etc.

It was released 9 hours ago in the site I just mentioned above.

Edited by sanuk711

9 hours ago, giddyup said:

Have you watched Mr Mercedes? Also by Mr King.

I did watch 2 episodes Giddyup........maybe I didn't give it a fair chance, because I see that it kept running for more seasons.

Spoilt for choice I suppose...I remember when I landed in Kiwi in the 60s I had years of watching on their 1 channel stuff that I had seen in London 4-5 years before. Wouldn't have moaned about this stuff then......:coffee1:

Edited by sanuk711

3 hours ago, izod10 said:

The Irishman    via torrent site   The lighthouse    wot a load of <deleted>     1917    its good   again Pirate Bay

You watched a cam version of 1917. no thank you, no way would it do it justice

Edited by bartender100
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

I did watch 2 episodes Giddyup........maybe I didn't give it a fair chance, because I see that it kept running for more seasons.

Spoilt for choice I suppose...I remember when I landed in Kiwi in the 60s I had years of watching on their 1 channel stuff that I had seen in London 4-5 years before. Wouldn't have moaned about this stuff then......:coffee1:

Remember my parents visiting me in Singapore & mum was excited because they had Coronation Street on the TV, it was about 15-20 years prior (Hilda Ogden was still in it!!!) 

On 1/14/2020 at 10:40 PM, giddyup said:

Thanks, already watched first episode, just a bunch of drunks staggering around in Pattaya. Nothing new there.

Shame really isnt it ,,for most of us living here walking street is the cut through you drive through during the day ,But then if they did a story about the real Pattaya that most of us see ,it would be boreing .

• Like 1

Catching a Killer: A Diary from the Grave

I've never seen a bad episode of Catching a Killer.
This one looks really good as well.

Summary: When Peter Farquhar passed away, no one was suspicious. But later, after the death of his neighbour, the police discover an almost unbelievable story of love and betrayal.

• Like 2

Richard Jewell

Some more screeners are showing up on RARBG.
This one by Mr Eastwood looks good.

Summary: American security guard Richard Jewell saves thousands of lives from an exploding bomb at the 1996 Olympics, but is vilified by journalists and the press who falsely reported that he was a terrorist.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1