What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

CharlieH

11 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I see episodes 2 and 3 but not episode 1 anywhere.

the new ch4 one is available in a few places, ep01 of the old series is not available but ep02,and 03 are

• Like 1

On 6/10/2020 at 8:28 AM, Blue Muton said:

Murder in the Outback

In 2007 there was an Australian documentary about the Peter Falcioni / Joanne Lees story, now Chanel 4 in the UK has just produced one with the same name and subject matter, it looks interesting and seems to be creating a bit of a stir.

I can't find a spoiler-free link and can't see it in the usual places as yet but will check back in a couple of days.

On the subject of that particular murder, just yesterday there was an article in the New Zealand Herald regarding the man charged with the murder, and it makes very interesting reading and although it is going "off topic" I have added the link to it should you wish to read up what the article is all about.....

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12338302 

Opinion: Was Bradley John Murdoch guilty of killing Peter Falconio? Robin Bowles is not so sure…..

47 minutes ago, xylophone said:

On the subject of that particular murder, just yesterday there was an article in the New Zealand Herald regarding the man charged with the murder, and it makes very interesting reading and although it is going "off topic" I have added the link to it should you wish to read up what the article is all about.....

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12338302 

Opinion: Was Bradley John Murdoch guilty of killing Peter Falconio? Robin Bowles is not so sure…..

I imagine if they'd offered Murdoch a deal, ie show us where you hid the body and we'll reduce your sentence, would possibly have been a good way to see if he was guilty.

4 hours ago, giddyup said:

I imagine if they'd offered Murdoch a deal, ie show us where you hid the body and we'll reduce your sentence, would possibly have been a good way to see if he was guilty.

I think that was offered early on but to no avail.

Just now, xylophone said:

I think that was offered early on but to no avail.

I know he won't get parole unless he confesses to where the body is hidden, but not sure if they offered him any kind of reduced sentence before or after he was convicted.

Im Old School. I read here abut all the sites you use, BUT only BKK Bank, BMW and Honda know my Debit Card number. Hence i only use free sites. Seems its me out of step, but never cleaned out like My Brother. Any other way to Pay an join in i wonder..?

39 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I know he won't get parole unless he confesses to where the body is hidden, but not sure if they offered him any kind of reduced sentence before or after he was convicted.

The writer of the article points out many inconsistences in the evidence against him......so maybe he didn't do it?? Remember the Lindy Chamberlain furore when all and sundry were pointing the finger at her........

Anyway, off topic. sorry about that folks.

• Like 1

The Expendables 1, 2 & 3. I know, terrible movies with some of the worst acting and writing ever committed to film...but! So over-the-top, so much non-stop action, some of it even believable, and incredible casts, good actors or not...a lot of not. Definitely great entertainment. ????

• Like 2

On 6/11/2020 at 6:37 PM, pineapple01 said:

Im Old School. I read here abut all the sites you use, BUT only BKK Bank, BMW and Honda know my Debit Card number. Hence i only use free sites. Seems its me out of step, but never cleaned out like My Brother. Any other way to Pay an join in i wonder..?

There is no charge for the sites they are discussing pineapple01.....they are free torrent sites. Because of forum rules--We are not allowed to post too many details of sites or links to them on here. It sounds like you use some of them already...but I have PM you a link to the top 10.

Mystery Road, Season 2.   Australian Crime drama available on ioview in the ABC Australia.

Type of gritty Crime drama I love, this season hooks you in from the beginning

A decapitated body washes up in the mangroves, drawing Jay Swan to the furtive township of Gideon. It seems drug-related but is it also familiar? Partnered with local cop, Fran, Jay must unlock what the community knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaEohyWT5MA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/11/2020 at 12:44 PM, Digitalbanana said:

Out tomorrow...

Thought Da 5 Bloods was amazing. Much of it was filmed here, in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. The last frames show the entire Thai crew.

Delroy Lindo should get an Oscar nomination. Clark Peters a supporting nod.

• Like 2

I dont know if its been mentioned before ,but a series from about 3 years ago is quite good ,its based on all Dickens people Scrooge ,Bob Marley miss Haversham ,the lot  and is called Dickensian,and as its by the BBC no worries that its not up to date and very true to the original ,The artful dodger is black .????

12 hours ago, BookmanBkk said:

Mystery Road, Season 2.   Australian Crime drama available on ioview in the ABC Australia.

Type of gritty Crime drama I love, this season hooks you in from the beginning

A decapitated body washes up in the mangroves, drawing Jay Swan to the furtive township of Gideon. It seems drug-related but is it also familiar? Partnered with local cop, Fran, Jay must unlock what the community knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaEohyWT5MA

Liked the films and the tv shows (as did Mrs BM), a good watch.

On 6/9/2020 at 8:14 PM, worgeordie said:

The Barkskins,  About the French and English in Canada, indians,Hudson bay company,

very good. Season 1, 6 espisodes out.

regards worgeordie

thanks, as we are running out of Schits Creek episodes.

1 minute ago, paddypower said:

Is there a tutorial on how to use Rarbg ? thanks. (if relevant, I use uTorrent)

What do you need to know? You just click on the movie you want to download which should automatically put it on uTorrent.

• Thanks 1