What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

This one starts tonight, looks right up my street.

Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector

Former NYPD detective and forensic genius Lincoln Rhyme was at the top of his game until a serious accident at the hands of a notorious serial killer forced him out of the field. When Amelia Sachs, an intuitive young officer who has a gift for profiling, finds herself hot on the killer's trail, Rhyme finds a partner for this new game of cat and mouse. As the unlikely detective duo join forces to crack the city's most confounding cases, they must also race to take down the enigmatic killer who brought them together. Inspired by the best-selling book "The Bone Collector."

• Thanks 2
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season 4 of Fargo has just started.      

This is a little off Topic again---apologies to all----- another great Free E-book site Z Library, they have over 5 million books which they put out in all formats MOBI--EPUB  etc   & 77 mill

Ozark   Series 1-3 available with subs from RARBG   https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5071412/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0   The Byrdes and their teenage kids, Charlotte and Jonah, are, for

Posted Images

Just started a new series of Death in Paradise ,all the usual places, , 

also dont know if any of you will like this  but a series of Documentries  called GORE is out there ,its all pictures and film of dead bodies executions ,etc etc , i remember it from years ago ,then it was banned ,quite a few Thai bits in some of the episodes ,those of you who have been here a long time may even remember the magazines that you could buy of death ,executions ,decapadated bodies ,you name it .

happy horror day😲

2 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

Thanks... I remember enjoying the movie (Denzel is one of my favourite actors) so will definitely be checking this one out 

Are you sure you weren't just leching at Angelina Jolie?:crazy:

• Haha 1

Have very recently subscribed to (paid for) Netflix so going through a lot of the Docos on there & stumbled across one called "Fightworld" with Frank Grillo (Famous for playing the "Hard Man" as an actor, I hadn't realised he actually is a a pretty tough guy).

Only watched the "Thailand: Fortunate Son" & "Israel: Masters of War" (for me Krav maga is the ultimate urban close quarter fighting style, it's the stuff they use in the movies) but I really enjoyed them both & think Frank does an amazing job of getting right in there... 

More Docos to follow 🙂

1 hour ago, ivor bigun said:

dont know if any of you will like this  but a series of Documentries  called GORE is out there ,its all pictures and film of dead bodies executions ,etc etc

That sounds like my worst nightmare! - As I've got older I find myself less & less able to watch stuff like that... Sure sucks being a retired Serial Killer 😞 

Whoops... I'm sorry, I meant mild mannered bank manger (Same Same).... 

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Haha 2

Mad Men about NY advertising agency in the 60's but I was not aware it is 7 series, so about 90 episodes. Some beautiful women when western ones still were, cars and accurate costumes. The lead lady January is one of the most divine creatures I have ever seen on a screen. They drink and smoke constantly, different times.

Louis Theroux has a new one out called Selling Sex.

Summary: With the sex economy booming, Theroux sensitively shadowed three women at its coalface – from

a hard-up student to a woman married for 44 years.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Louis Theroux has a new one out called Selling Sex.

Summary: With the sex economy booming, Theroux sensitively shadowed three women at its coalface – from

a hard-up student to a woman married for 44 years.

Was the pun intended?????

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

New series of Vera started------(season 10) just the 4 episodes in it,

One of the best series on tv . she is a very good actress ,seen her in many things .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1