What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season 4 of Fargo has just started.      

This is a little off Topic again---apologies to all----- another great Free E-book site Z Library, they have over 5 million books which they put out in all formats MOBI--EPUB  etc   & 77 mill

Ozark   Series 1-3 available with subs from RARBG   https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5071412/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0   The Byrdes and their teenage kids, Charlotte and Jonah, are, for

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Will27 said:

This new one from HBO looks promising.
The first two episodes are out there.

Thanks will27...they have given it a 9.2, so someone likes it...but when I saw who it was written by..... For me most of his stuff, well he just seems to ramble on, stopped reading his books sometime ago. Maybe the producer has speeded this up......worth a look I anyway..... :coffee1:

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

New Series of Cold Feet just started , also Busted in Bangkok ,first episode has Pattaya in it .

trouble is ,to many new series all at the same time ,

Where is Busted in Bangkok available? Only see some old episodes of Busted Abroad, Locked up Abroad on PB etc.

Edited by giddyup

Black and Blue

Watched it last night,  A very good fast paced action movie about A rookie New Orleans police officer is forced to balance her identity as a black woman after she witnesses two corrupt cops committing murder.

• Like 2

Watched Last Blood, the last (I presume) in the Rambo franchise.

Escapism and entertaining if not predictable. This story was Sly Stallones version of "Taken". One guy against many, plenty of blood and guts etc.

Think its time he retired gracefully though as clearly a bit too old now to pull off the action hero.

3/5 from me.

20 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Thanks will27...they have given it a 9.2, so someone likes it...but when I saw who it was written by..... For me most of his stuff, well he just seems to ramble on, stopped reading his books sometime ago. Maybe the producer has speeded this up......worth a look I anyway..... :coffee1:

Have you watched Mr Mercedes? Also by Mr King.

31 minutes ago, faraday said:

Motherless Brooklyn has just been released!

Hope it's as good as I anticipate.

Rar has it, as I'm sure the bay does.

It has some dreadful reviews.

Let us know what you think.