BANGKOK
CharlieH

What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

4 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

series 4 of The real marigold hotel ,out in all the usual places ,bunch of oldies on holiday in India ,quite entertaining ,God has Brit Eckland aged ,i remember lusting after her all those years ago ,now you just pray she keeps her clothes on.

Saw the two movies and didnt know they had done a series so thanks for that .

5 hours ago, BookmanBkk said:

Blue Story: I like a good gang drama.  More stuff coming out of the UK the last decade and this one looks a cracker

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/blue_story

And very true to life ,most of the UK problems with violence are related to immigration and the children of immigrants ,and thats not being racist ,just saying it the way it is ,such a shame .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Polish 6 part drama Pakt... English subs on the usual sites .... excellent  IMHO... waiting for series 2 to follow...👍

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BookmanBkk said:

Return to the days of the Kray Twins would be best?

to right ,that was just one small part of London and they killed each other ,not spread out over the UK knifing all and sundry . 

todays paper in leeds ,16 year old boy arrested for attempted murder by stabbing of a man 15 and 11 year old with him given bail ,they were stealing his sons bike.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Interceptor  BBC

A few years  (4) past but I didn't catch it all the seasons first time around, So I downloaded a season--bit like a toned down version of Gangs of London. or Line of duty....... at this rate I should have caught up with everything time footy kicks off.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

to right ,that was just one small part of London and they killed each other ,not spread out over the UK knifing all and sundry . 

todays paper in leeds ,16 year old boy arrested for attempted murder by stabbing of a man 15 and 11 year old with him given bail ,they were stealing his sons bike.

Good clean british crime.

• Haha 1