What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

CharlieH

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I wanted to like it, as it is a Thai production, with a mostly Thai crew.

You could do worse. I watched the recently released 'English Dogs In Bangkok' this week. Fortunately I was watching it whilst doing something else at the time, so time not entirely wasted.

9 hours ago, recom273 said:

A new series of ‘dirty John’ flashed up on my Netflix - I missed this one the first time, currently binge watching the first series.

Enjoyed the 1st series, haven't got around to watching the 2nd series yet but also look out for the documentary on him, well worth a watch.

19 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Art Zone - The Coen Brothers-----BBC2

TV documentary. A profile of film-makers Joel and Ethan Coen who began their career with little money but ended up successfully taking on the Hollywood establishment. Including many guests featured in their films.

This is quite dated so prob hard to get---its just that Chaos is doing a run of Doco's on people like Stanley Kubrick, Coen's etc from their Art Zone library

Searching for "art zone" on Chaos only gets me the Coen doco. Haven't seen that before though so thanks

I've posted those two videos from YouTube, because the torrents for some reason, are not available.

There's another 'PCZ Officer under attack' available, which is particularly harrowing. When the perpetrators get prosecuted, they get very light sentencing, very often, not custodial.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Raised by wolves.

Sadly another woke PoS ......... multicultural children and strong female androids with magical abilities.

The male android being portrayed as a bit weak & stupid, because as everyone knows, men are weak & stupid.

Watched all three episodes, it didn't get any better, just sillier.

You done well to watch the whole 3 episodes if you found it that bad BritMantoo...... I wouldn't rave about it, but I found it quite watchable. Although I see no one else seem to.

"strong female androids with magical abilities" No there is only one---and she is a necromancer--the other Androids from the 2nd landing seem to be all the same.

multicultural children---Its set far into the future. Today, two thirds of the worlds population lives in Asia.  There's white children there--but I think it would be a bit odd if they all were. On the 2nd landing (the Humans), The white men are in charge, & the leader is a white male.

This is the same guy (writer) that put a female-- Sigourney weaver as lead in one of the big Sci Fi hits nearly 40 years ago....Alian

I don't like WOKE historical stuff, where King Arthur -or Robin Hood are joined by their Asian/Black friends, & a women is the best sword fighter.

But Sci Fi set hundreds of years in the future--yer it doesn't spoil it for me.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Will27 said:

Inspector Rojas

Not sure if I've mentioned this one before.

I saw it a while ago on SBS and enjoyed it.

Now on TPB with hard coded subs.

Spud puts some excellent material up on TPB...:thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

You could do worse. I watched the recently released 'English Dogs In Bangkok' this week. Fortunately I was watching it whilst doing something else at the time, so time not entirely wasted.

Well, you could always do worse. Lone Ranger, Transformers, Fast and the Furious, Speed, Wild wild west, After earth, the Cobbler, this means war, the last airbender, most of the recent Star Wars movies, London has fallen, Gods of Egypt, Fifty shades of grey, Zoolander 2, John Wick 3, Batman vs. Superman, Sex and the city, the happy time murders, movie 43, Taken 3, the Avengers, Pinocchio, Pluto Nash, Cabin fever, Murder on the orient express, Police academy 7, Mortal kombat, Gigli, Rollerball, Atlas shrugged, Battlefield earth, Angel has fallen, Gemini man, I could go on. 

53 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

It's 'racist' of course the white woman robot kills the black male one, black android life's matter

Yer....but she brings him back to life when there is a lot of hard work to be done......:clap2:

OOps...we better stop with the spoilers.....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

Are you sure these are all legit? Find it hard to believe the new James Bond is available as a download. No, like I figured they all require a Codex. Scam

There are a few reliable uploaders on there that also have Mulan...one being sotnikam. I haven't d/l any though.

4 hours ago, faraday said:

I've just found natas76 on the bay, he/she/they has a lot of good torrents, notably Mulan which has had great reviews.

Note to mods: No links to the actual torrents.

IMG_20200905_114739.png

The fake No Time To Die listing in the above list is floating around all of the questionable TPB mirrors and its phishing sites. Most have been removed from the genuine org server. PB user natas76  ????? 

Edited by maxpower

5 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Only Mulan out now  - the rest all fake?

Dunno, but I may have put the bay torrent list up a bit hastily, without checking them, as most of the torrents are under 1Gb, & as Giddyup says, they apparently require payment.

However, Mulan is available from other uploaders.

Btw, I always enjoy your jokes...✔️