What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

CharlieH

Anticipation for some new tv stuff?

The New York Times has got you covered.

You can read this for free by registering your email.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/04/arts/television/what-to-watch-tv-shows.html

Here Are 20 Shows to Watch This Fall

Thanks to the coronavirus shutdown, the networks’ fall schedules are packed with reality competitions and recycled shows. But there are still as many intriguing offerings as ever this season.

• Thanks 1

Watched "English Dogs in Bangkok" this afternoon but fell asleep so couldn't have been much good :whistling: had a nice sleep though :thumbsup:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7265634/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

In the streets of Thailand, a trail of destruction and mayhem ensues when a notorious soldier (Byron Gibson) and criminal kickboxer (Ron Smoorenburg) join forces to become the biggest illegal steroid supplier in Asia.

Sound track a bit ropey, subs available here:- https://subs.dog/

https://subs.dog/subtitles/2332407/English-Dogs/

:smile:

Edited by Daffy D

Downloaded "The Poison Rose"

I thought it can't be wrong :

A Film-Noir with John Travolta, Morgan Freeman, Famke Janssen, even Brendan Fraser.

Everything was wrong, I know Fraser needs money ( They gave him a short stupid role, he plays stupidly).

But Freeman and Travolta in such a debacle!?

• Like 1

On 9/5/2020 at 9:08 AM, faraday said:

I've posted those two videos from YouTube, because the torrents for some reason, are not available.

There's another 'PCZ Officer under attack' available, which is particularly harrowing. When the perpetrators get prosecuted, they get very light sentencing, very often, not custodial.

Just watched episode 2.

Downloaded from Lime.

How's that piece of trailer park trash that punches the cop in the face and gets a 50 pound fine.

It's <deleted> disgraceful.

• Like 1

Louis Theroux Life on the Edge

Episode 1 is available.

Summary: The ubiquitous film-maker returns with this four-part series featuring archive clips and new interviews with
some of the “stars” from his most challenging documentaries.

Theroux also rifles through his own home movie footage and news archive as he reflects on how much the world has
changed over the last 25 years of his TV career.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Just watched episode 2.

Downloaded from Lime.

How's that piece of trailer park trash that punches the cop in the face and gets a 50 pound fine.

It's <deleted> disgraceful.

I can't watch those kind of shows any more, they get me too mad. Watching low life scum getting slaps on the wrist raises my blood pressure.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I can't watch those kind of shows any more, they get me too mad. Watching low life scum getting slaps on the wrist raises my blood pressure.

I've said it before.

I'm not sure if it's the whole of the UK, but their penalties seem unbelievably soft.

In the US, the guy with the machete would've been shot.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, giddyup said:

You better not be a pensioner in Britain who does not pay your tv licence ,or drive 35mph in a 30mph zone ,then your in for real trouble.

• Like 1

To those here who seem to have a problem with "Woke" TV shows and Movies.  Question. Do you just not accept that there are people in the world who have different sexual preferences and come from different cultural backgrounds?  No worries, here are 2 great movies for free you can watch on youtube.  In like Flint and Our man Flint.  No woke $hit here.  Classic american comedy espionage thrillers, much better than any Bond movie ever. (kidding)

Edited by Skallywag

3 hours ago, Will27 said:

New 4 part series today on RARBG.

Looks good Will27..... but I will look to find another download source, what is it about RARBG and its file sizes, episode 3..... 4.7 GB Episode 1 --2.71....just TV episodes.

Thanks for the post

-----------------------

I just finished episode 6 All or nothing. Enjoying it, but I don't know why they spent the money on Tom hardy, as there is very little narration really.

They are all worried about how to put a team together with so many injuries. Not knowing that just around the corner is Covid and a complete shut down. .................Its well put together IMO.

Edited by sanuk711
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Looks good Will27..... but I will look to find another download source, what is it about RARBG and its file sizes, episode 3..... 4.7 GB Episode 1 --2.71....just TV episodes.

Thanks for the post

-----------------------

I just finished episode 6 All or nothing. Enjoying it, but I don't know why they spent the money on Tom hardy, as there is very little narration really.

They are all worried about how to put a team together with so many injuries. Not knowing that just around the corner is Covid and a complete shut down. .................Its well put together IMO.

You might've misread or missed it.
I got the whole series for 1.22 GB.

It's showing as S01 - 4.77, 2.71 or 1.22.

• Thanks 1

Getting into some of the old movies as is my wont in these times and last night watched "Play Dirty" with Michael Caine and a few others and set in the Second World War in Libya.

Also watch the, "Inside Man" again and because it's been a few years since I've seen it, I enjoyed it again! And I'm finding this with a lot of the older movies I'm digging up.

The "Bone Collector" is next, along with "12 years a slave" and "Se7en".

1 hour ago, DrTuner said:

Next will probably be a remake of Commando with a one-legged obese Polynesian lesbian fighting white guys doing a BBQ with a bullhorn.

Been chuckling about that for 5 minutes. ????

Then remake of Rambo for our lbwxyz friends.

It'll be called 'Wambo'...no, I'd better not write more. :omfg:

• Like 1