What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

CharlieH

On 1/21/2020 at 12:20 AM, Fruit Trader said:

Look at the Limetorrents list for a Tutankhamun search.

Tutankhamun S01E1-4 HDTV x264-ORGANiC[ettv]

I am still seeding S01E01 from 2019 they all have seeders but you will likely need to leave them cooking for a few hours.

Tutankhamun available on magnetdl, s01 1.94 gb,  1 se 5 le , i just started it, and coming down at 500+ kib/s

Edited by steve187
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Will27 said:

a new Pommy cop show called The Detectives: My Killer Case.

Thanks for that will27, I really do think the UK true crime series are the best produced.

but--At the moment I'm hooked on watching WSOP= Poker, Its quite entertaing when your seeing all the cards

• Thanks 1

there is a new series of All Creatures Great and Small in the making ,i am watching the old one at the moment, so good and i always fancied Carol Drinkwater,wonder what the new series will be like , very woke ,i am sure , i hope not .

Also new seris ,its a comedy Avenue 5, its about a space ship on a cruise ,gets knocked off course ,its a comedy ,not to sure after watching first episode ,but will give it a go .

Edited by bert bloggs
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Well for all the Trekkies, if you haven't already, watch the first episode of 'Picard'

Thanks for that GinBoy2......didn't know it was out. (or that it was due to come out)

anyone searching its called (as in the picture)  Star Trek Picard...all in the usual places

Info